• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

QOR needed for advice on fake profile!!!

QORvanweert

Inactive
Reaction score
It has been brought to my attention that there is someone masquerading as QOR on another website. Before I condemn this person, would someone else please re-affirm my diagnosis of fake?

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41961&start=32

The profile in question is Lapata999.
I would like to thank Danjanou for bring this to the light.

Daniel

If  he is even a Canadian Soldier, he certainly is a prime example of who should not be hired, or promoted, or allowed to use any weapon more dangerous than jello

yikes - makes you appreciate how good this forum is compared to that gong show, cheers, mdh  :eek:

I somehow doubt that somebody who was (allegedly) in the military of a scheduled country is now serving in the Canadian Forces. Obviously a top-o-the -line bull-*hitter folks. Lots of them around. Amazes me howmany SEALS and SAS just chat things up on- line...lol.    :salute:

Why would anybody even want to post on a site where the Moderator has this under his avatar?

Location: I'm hypnotizing you. Obey. Pick up my colostomy bag. Drink my sphincter nectar. Ahhh...

The whole site looks like a joke anyway.

As Supreme Allied Commander of the B.S Corps, I condemn this action.

Michael Dorosh said:
Why would anybody even want to post on a site where the Moderator has this under his avatar?

The whole site looks like a joke anyway.

Thats why you won't hear any complaints about the mods from me.

Wow.....I peruse through militaryphotos on a semi-regular basis just to remind my self why I like army.ca so much, but that thread takes the cake.   Danjanou you are a braver man than I for posting there.....on any sort of basis.  I would lose what little I have left of a mind in a day reading drivel like that. :-X

I post on MP.net :)-[) although I have cut down because it has gotten quite gay lately.  And I don't say gay meaning bad, I mean gay as in actually homosexual.

Although alot (perhaps most) is just crazy BS and flame-wars there is also alot of good discussion and information posted by some extremely experienced people.  There is a number of both former and current Special Forces Operators and Security Contractors etc (REAL ones, not people pretending to be - although there are plenty of pretenders as well). 

Overall MP.net is better for fun discussion (not that there isn't any of that here) but this site is WAY better for information and intelligent discussion.  People shouldn't confuse the two (I found out the hard way  :-X But luckily Infanteer slapped some sense into me and pointed out that I was beeing a dumb/smartass, and I thank him for that because I was.)

I saw that guy earlier today and was looking on here to see if I could find anyone in the QORs but I had no luck.  Then I messaged DANJANOU and he told me it had been taken care of.  I was happy when I saw this thread here. :salute:

I definately hope that wasn't a member of the QOR who posted.

MJP said:
Wow.....I peruse through militaryphotos on a semi-regular basis just to remind my self why I like army.ca so much, but that thread takes the cake.   Danjanou you are a braver man than I for posting there.....on any sort of basis.   I would lose what little I have left of a mind in a day reading drivel like that. :-X

Yeah I should know better, but its like a vehicle wreck on the 401 you just can't not look at it.

I stroll over there when it's slow at work and there's nothing happening here. Any time I let myself get dragged in to one of their bun fights its good for plus 10 pts on my blood pressure. ::)

Back