• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserve Taskings in Ottawa/Trenton/Kingston

M

maniac779

I'm a solider with a unit in 31 CBG looking for some employment for the summer.

I was just wondering if anyone who had their ear to the ground knew about any taskings up this summer that a reserve infantry guy could fill in preferably Ottawa, but Kingston or Trenton would also be desirable.

Thanks for the input.

Ask your SM or Ops WO about vacancies available with Ceremonial Guard.  It's about a 4 month task.  Good coin and your standard of personal drill will shoot straight up.

Ask to see the Summer Tasking sheets, they have all the taskings and postings available listed. Just check with your OR.

Just a question,

Is it possible to get a tasking with another Brigade/ unit? Because we in the Comm Reserve world are only provided with options in either CFSCE or the COmm Res school in Shilo. Not so much for this year, but out of general curiousity how would one go about getting a tasking elsewhere?

I personally know of a sigs sgt who tought on my 33 BDE comms course, so I'd say yes, it is possible.

Oh sorry, I knew about the comms courses, I meant a tasking more for Pte/Cpl level. (Probably should've mentioned that.) But thanks anyways.

Look for the taskings in Western Area, I know for sure there is one lineman position open in WATC, but if you are a jimmy then just look on the tasking brique.

Cheers

Back