• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Retroactive Posting Allowance-Must Read For Those Posted On or Since April 2003

SWEEET!!
It pays to not whine about postings.
I GOT TWO POSTINGS!!!

This made my night.
I'm still on leave. ;D ;D ;D

Pick up both my and my husbands moves to Gagetown 03 and this past year to Borden.  $300 between the 2 of us.  Sweet for us with his retirement next month.

Update,

I just received an email response back from RLSS regarding the "missing" 2003 posting allowance that should have showed up.

They confirmed the retro date to be applicable to posting allowances received on posting with a "COS date after 01 Apr 2003".

I also then advised them that I was aware of a circa 2005 posting allowance (from someone's post below) that was not registering in their "register system" (linked below) for another member as well. They have confirmed my eligibility for the 2003 retro pay for the 2003 posting and are looking into it to determine why their program is not picking up some entitled postings.

Glitch.

Will post updates as I receive them.

Pour votre info, et bonne année

Royal Lepage a mis sur pied une ligne téléphonique afin d'éffectuer des remboursements sur les indemnités d'affectation des membres mutés entre 2003 / 2007. ceci est dans le cadre des augmentations de salaire qui était rétroactif au 01 Avr de chaque année. Vous trouverez tous les détails à adresse suivante www.irp-pri.com 

Royal Lepage has established retroactive online services. you might be eligible for money return  on your posting allowance due to pay-raise retroactive on 01 Apr every year if you were posted between 2003-2007. here the email adress for details www.irp-pri.com

Pour ceux qui ont été posté depuis entre 2003 et 2007 appelez au : 1-888-599-5550

Anyone happen to know what's up with the IRP site?  The retro pay link is gone now...

Talked to IRP on the phone and the link is down until the CANFORGEN is officially put out.

dynaglide said:
Talked to IRP on the phone and the link is down until the CANFORGEN is officially put out.

I was just on the link tonight and no problems....AND $88 for me!

Topic stickied and re-titled.............................dollars in members hands are better than in the Govts. mitts. :salute:

dynaglide said:

Well it must be out. We got in in an OGroup the other day and a few guys have already received their cash.

Probably just a site problem.

Regards

They have been told to remove the page and notification until the official announcement is made via CANFORGEN.

Apparently, the site has been there for a bit, but wasn't supposed to be put up until the message was out. Anyone who did manage to register before it was taken down will still be processed as your registration data is already in progress.

D9er happened to have it mentioned in his OGp as well ... along with the bit about the CANFORGEN.

Don't expect a retroactive payment just because you were posted in that time-frame.  It all depends if your posting allowance (1x Monthly wages if married, 1/2x if single) represented the most up-to-date incentive pay for that fiscal year.  If your allowance already reflected any changes made due to the standard yearly cost of living increase, you won't get a dime.  This is the case for me - as my COS fell around the March '04 timeframe and already had the most current pay incentive applied.

I'm getting well over 300 bucks.

Visa is getting well over 300 bucks.

Just got the deposits in my bank account this morning.  ;D

Back