• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

School and the Military

PedroThePenguin

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I apologize if this is in the wrong thread, it's just what made the most sense to me.

My plan for next year is to join the military through the SEP for biomedical engineering.  In order to do this, I took a general arts and science program this year in order to gain the pre-req's (chemistry mostly) I needed to be accepted into the program.  Which I did this first semester.  Now I am headed into second semester and I am able to take 2 general electives.  I want to give myself the best chance possible and be as attractive as I can as a applicant to the military.

I'm curious if anyone has any advice on the types of courses I should look into to help ensure that.  Among my options are, healthy lifestyle and community volunteer.  As well as some leadership style courses.  Any ideas?

Thanks.
=)

You are talking about this trade ?

Biomedical Electronics Technologist

CDN Aviator said:
You are talking about this trade ?

Biomedical Electronics Technologist

I would suspect, yes.  I think he got the trade and diploma (Biomedical Engineering Technologist) mixed.

Yes, sorry.  I want to be a Biomedical Electronics Technologist with the military, which requires the biomedical engineering diploma from an accredited college.

Back