• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Security Interviews

Coynemachine

Inactive
Reaction score
I received a call from Census (Sounded like thesis) for a security interview, I do not remember applying for it. So I am wondering if this has something to do with my CT/OT? I was wondering if anyone can enlighten me.

Coyner said:
I received a call from Census (Sounded like thesis) for a security interview, I do not remember applying for it. So I am wondering if this has something to do with my CT/OT? I was wondering if anyone can enlighten me.

Could it have been CSIS ?

I should of thought of them, 1+1= 2 thinking should of been applied here. Yes it was, so any chance you could enlighten me?

As an officer you will reqr a min of a Lvl II Clearance to do your job.  Somewhere along the line you must have filled in the forms for a Security Clearance and they are finally getting around to interviewing you for that Clearance.  If not, you may speculate on almost anything from you having been listed as a Reference for someone else who is getting a higher Clearance to your name coming up in an investigation.  It could be anything.  You haven't been running arms in your spare time have you?    ;D

No, no, maybe the odd Death Star here and there, but he did mention it was for my level 3, and my unit initiated it. The way it is sounding it could be where I have been in for a certain amount of time so it is required to have the clearance to match the time in. I just thought maybe my CT was going through.

It would make sense if you are OT-ing to a trade that requires a LvL III  security clearance.

Well I will not speculate too much or assume I guess, but I like the sounds of that though. My file manager did say she was going to call me today to let me know where I am about my CT/OT.

Did they state that there were going to interview you in regards to your security clearance specifically?? I have been interviewed several times but it was for other members as I had worked with them in the past or was provided as a reference. So you may be interviewed so they can grant someone else a clearance.

They said it was for me to have level 3 security clearance and I just got my CT offer at lunch time!! Thank you for the the information everyone

If it is your Clearance, you must have submitted one electronically, had your photo taken and been fingerprinted.  If none of those were done, it is not likely that it is your Clearance.

Back