• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those waiting for ACS dates. I have been informed that the January schedule will be released mid-December.

Mab163 said:
Congrats! I got the call yesterday too! An offer for pilot. Starting BMOQ January 17th.
drbones said:
Congrats! Did you guys find out which platoon you are in? See you there.

Thanks and congrats to the both of you as well! I don't know which platoon I'm in unfortunately, maybe I missed something.

Best of luck to those still waiting!

Wilbz said:
Thanks and congrats to the both of you as well! I don't know which platoon I'm in unfortunately, maybe I missed something.

I don't think you missed something. My recruiter did not tell me what platoon I was in either. It seems some people get this information when they get their offer over the phone and I guess I'll find out at my swear in ceremony.

Does anyone know if there are still DEO Infantry Officer positions open for selection for this fiscal year or is selection closed for this occupation?

Thanks in advance.

DEOHopeful said:
Does anyone know if there are still DEO Infantry Officer positions open for selection for this coming year or is selection closed for this occupation?

I have the same question as DEOHopeful but for DEO Artillery Officer.

Thanks

Hey guys! anyone know when are the selection dates for Traffic tech or Vehicle tech?

Thanks!

DEOHopeful said:
Does anyone know if there are still DEO Infantry Officer positions open for selection for this fiscal year or is selection closed for this occupation?

rightangledrhombus said:
I have the same question as DEOHopeful but for DEO Artillery Officer.

Both DEO Inf and Arty are done selecting for the current recruiting year but I would expect them to start selecting again in mid/late Feb 15 for BMOQ's starting after 1 Apr.

4drian said:
Hey guys! anyone know when are the selection dates for Traffic tech or Vehicle tech?

Veh Tech 19 Jan.  Tfc Tech is done for the current recruiting year with selections to start again in mid/late Feb 15.

Good luck!

Hello Everyone! anyone know when are the selection dates for Marine eng, E-tech, and Weapons tech?
Thanks

samandar said:
Hello Everyone! anyone know when are the selection dates for Marine eng, E-tech, and Weapons tech?
Thanks

My buddy got an Offer for Mar Eng today.

I see that Jan 19th is the next selection date for Vehicle Tech, does anyone have a date for Aircraft Structures Tech?
Thank-you

jd3 said:
I see that Jan 19th is the next selection date for Vehicle Tech, does anyone have a date for Aircraft Structures Tech?

19 Jan for all NCM occupations, with positions still available.

DontKnowAnything said:
Any word on AVN or ATIS

Cheers,

Just got a call from CFRC Toronto for Aviation technician. Accepted it and start date Feb 15. Best of luck to anyone and see you

4drian said:
Just got a call from CFRC Toronto for Aviation technician. Accepted it and start date Feb 15. Best of luck to anyone and see you

Congratulation ! Our path will cross at Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back