• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sep 08 BMOQ - ALL LOCATIONS

I won't be there in September (IAP bypass), but will most likely join the group in late October to complete the BOTP portion.  I am CEOTP, going MARS on the West Coast (Vic, BC).

I'll be attending the BMOQ in September! Getting sworn in on the 20th in Toronto.

(DEO MARS Officer, Navy btw)

I just got the BOTP course loading message and I will meet the group starting in September, in late October.  All the best of luck for the IAP portion, while you sweat it out in St-Jean, I'll sweat it out on the gym floor at the Base.  As well, MARS III serials may be starting early Jan 09, so for the MARS-to-be, We'll meet there, again.

I'll be there for sept 1st as well-  getting sworn in on Aug 18th. Can't wait! Get in shape guys!

Any higher-ups know how many slots are left in the September 1st course?

Also starting sept 02, just got the offer today, anyone else starting at this time

Jane~Doe said:
I'll be there for sept 1st as well-  getting sworn in on Aug 18th. Can't wait! Get in shape guys!

Congratulations Jane~Doe.  Today is the day! yehey!  :salute:

Dakal said:
I'll be attending the BMOQ in September! Getting sworn in on the 20th in Toronto.

(DEO MARS Officer, Navy btw)

Congrats Dakal.  I'm also on the same day at the RC.  Are you also going there at 0745hrs? 

I am starting September 1st as well.  Already enrolled, flying out on the 30th.  For those of you worrying about spaces.  I really doubt you will be loaded onto this one if you haven't gone through the enrollment ceremony or expect to be within the next few days.  This BMOQ ends one week before the xmas week I believe so if you haven't enrolled or have your enrollment coming up real soon, you probably will be loaded in Jan 09.  (I can't see them doing BMOQ through xmas week)

WaitingTime said:
This BMOQ ends one week before the xmas week I believe so if you haven't enrolled or have your enrollment coming up real soon, you probably will be loaded in Jan 09.  (I can't see them doing BMOQ through xmas week)

I was told today by both a MCpl and a Capt. (my MCC) at the local CFRC that there will be another BMOQ this year after the Sept. 2 one. Apparently, a couple of courses were cancelled a while back and they have to replace them. I could see them having the Xmas break between IAP and BOTP possibly.

Celticgirl just keep the faith ok. ;D  I believe that the only permanent thing in this world is change.  ;)

well, xmas break in between IAP and BOTP.  I do not know about that.  If that really is the case, then the CF either keep their trainees in St. Jean during xmas or fly them back home and fly them back to do the course again in the new year?  or maybe you have to pay for your own ticket if you want to go home for xmas?  Would be interesting how they would do it if that is the case.

WaitingTime said:
well, xmas break in between IAP and BOTP.  I do not know about that.  If that really is the case, then the CF either keep their trainees in St. Jean during xmas or fly them back home and fly them back to do the course again in the new year?  or maybe you have to pay for your own ticket if you want to go home for xmas?  Would be interesting how they would do it if that is the case.

The courses break for the hollidays..........you use your LTA to fly home.

Thats it, thats all

WaitingTime said:

Perhaps it is time you used SEARCH and looked up "Christmas Leave" and "Leave while on Course" and other little topics that cover all of your questions above.

I get more excited every day! Only 8 days left until I get to go to hell! (basic)  ;D

Back