• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

short arm inspection

Art Johnson

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
When I was in the Army short arm inspection was carried out quite regularly now that we have females in the Combat Arms does this still happen?

k, I feel like a dumb*ss but I‘ve been in the reserves for three years, and haven‘t yet done my training in the regs, but what is a short arm inspection?

Imagine a medical inspection of one of your body‘s appendages, that happens to be shorter than your arms....

does my lack of awareness on this topic mean that they don‘t do this anymore???

I can‘t even remember if they did it to me in 83 when I joined. From 83 until 96 when I got out, I definitely never had it done. Of course, maybe the MOs were intimidated by such an awesome specimen..... :rolleyes:

or mabey they thought you weren‘t getting any and didn‘t need to test you. :D

Where can I go get one? The M.O. on my base is very good looking! ( Are you reading this Ma‘am?)

I shouldn‘t really be laughing, but I can understand where that comes from. But I am sure the guys end up getting checked by a Dwarf with an Axe handy in case there is a problem.

Ha...some guys on my tour sure got a few of those after they passed around a Thai whore on leave!

just what the public needs to hear.

here‘s to the girls, here‘s to the beers,
here‘s to those dirty Canadian infanteers.

Originally posted by muskrat89:
[qb] Imagine a medical inspection of one of your body‘s appendages, that happens to be shorter than your arms.... [/qb]
What are you talking about "shorter than my arm"? :D

Originally posted by kaspacanada:
[qb] k, I feel like a dumb*ss but I‘ve been in the reserves for three years, and haven‘t yet done my training in the regs, but what is a short arm inspection? [/qb]
A Short Arm Inspection in lay man‘s term‘s is an inspection to see if you have a Blobby Knob.
Now you get it?

Back