• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

So there I was.......

... a slightly dented tricycle actually used on the game show MXC, the major's favourite show and inspiration for many Milice training exercises ....

... but they hadn't submitted their request 48 hours in advance and...

.... had to use training area number 13 located out behind the outhouse of the temporary camp of the Bean Eaters Association, it was not too bad until Big Jim came along and ....

...that triggered an Environmental Assessment...

.... that cost $30 out of the regimental fund which resulted in a overdraft at the bank, the bank sent Vinnie around to collect by breaking ....

.... and checking all the seat cushions for loose change, the shortfall was made up with much interest added and ....

a lifetime assignment of any toys found in boxes of Cracker Jacks...

where I was issued my first drivers licence, which I luckily found in a store located on the corner of............

.... Lollipop Lane and Beer Swiller Ave, in the ever popular downtown area of ....

Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia, hub of all that is glorious in the Region known as...................

.... the land of myth and bottomless bottles of near beer along with ...

McCain frozen dulse, fiddlehead, & saltwater taffy pizza...

.... and the antacid flows like water, meanwhile, those damn Zulus are getting restless again and they are ....

laughing and screaming "Matt Damian, Matt Damian, Matt Damian" all..........................

.... all the while handing around Army.ca hats given to them as a gift by ....

by Mike to compensate them for their disappointment in discovering that the Challenge Coins are real and not the gold-foil wrapped chocolates in their regimental gum-ball machine...

.... that only takes slugs instead of coins, the bug kind and not the metal ones. Now there is a rush on the slimy critters with fights breaking out resulting in much blood and snots on the floor. No Nose Larry the janitor loves the job security but he has a hard time with ....

the legacy of the nose job done by the infamous plastic surgeon Dr. Johnny Walker...

Back