• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Some units don't do push-ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britney Spears said:
What ever. How many pictures have you seen of JTF2 doing PT? or even breaking a sweat?  
None. But, that's because it would cause those of us with the strength of conviction NOT to do PT to become uncomfortable. It may even lead to more conventional units emulating them. Soon, entire Brigades would be doing PT on a regular basis. So, in deference to the rest of us (particularly para units) pictures of them doing PT are simply not allowed to be published.

OK, this has been fun but I must now find where I dropped my Mod hat while laughing my    off and move this to Radio Chatter.....

OMFG !!!

Is this thread for real or was the original question a joke ?

If it is not a joke it is by far the dumbest thing ever posted on here........EVER !!!

looking good paralegal......... ::)

Dude....

anyone who is afraid or doesn't want to do pushups...

TELL YOUR RECRUITER..........

and ask for your file to be REMOVED from processing

Next you'll ask for a unit that:
      has instructors that don't yell
      getting 8 hours sleep a night
      and tours at your convince...

::)

does the forces still ahve the PERI staff????? i think you should join them they  never do PT  or work out they  just watch other people do it at the base gym, and eat donuts
JTF2 might be too relaxed for this soldier , so i would recommend he looks else where for a unit, para might be too easy  also. he could join the navy  water ski team, that  uses HMCS Toronto as the Ski  boat.

where do they  come from?????? 

Oh look...a sticky button...wonder what this does.

aesop081 said:
OMFG !!!

Is this thread for real or was the original question a joke ?

If it is not a joke it is by far the dumbest thing ever posted on here........EVER !!!

looking good paralegal......... ::)

But, this is what the fitness appraiser told me!!!!!

Me thinks perhaps he may have been joking with you.   :-\ Did you ask him whether there was a Unit that did not do PT? Being as he was assessing your fitness for the MILITARY.....he probably took that question as a joke. Or maybe even perhaps if you did not ask the question, it was his polite way of saying get yourself in shape.   :-\

I have this feeling that paracowboy would be able to recommend some fine instructor's at CPC who wouldn't be too hard on you, heck they might even offer to do those push-ups for you!! I couldn't do them for you though, I've never done one in my career!! Just kidding of course.   ;D

:rofl: :brickwall:

This troop sounds like a candidate for 1 SVC Bn (1 Special Viper Commando Battalion)
Ask your recruiter about it!!
I know personnaly that they don't do PT!!
;D

armyvern said:
Me thinks perhaps he may have been joking with you.   :-\ Did you ask him whether there was a Unit that did not do PT? Being as he was assessing your fitness for the MILITARY.....he probably took that question as a joke. Or maybe even perhaps if you did not ask the question, it was his polite way of saying get yourself in shape.   :-\

:rofl: :brickwall:

Actually, the fitness appraiser just told me that some units don't so push-ups. Another recruit said the same thing.

Well truth be known, when I was at my unit, I never once saw people doing push ups.

No on course, well that's a different matter...

dileas

tess

p.s, I agree, I hate push ups too..

army_paralegal said:
Actually, the fitness appraiser just told me that some units don't so push-ups. Another recruit said the same thing.

Well para-legal, when you find out what that Unit is....be sure and send me a PM letting me know what I should switch my posting choices to!! I don't think I've ever met anybody that actually enjoys doing push-ups...but I could be wrong. Nor have I ever had the opportunity to serve with a Unit that didn't do them. The Units that do the BFT are most certainly doing push-ups, and those that don't do the BFT, well they must at least be doing them once per year (or 2 if they're really good) as part of their Express Test. I wonder if they 'practise' for that??

the 48th regulator said:
Well truth be known, when I was at my unit, I never once saw people doing push ups.

No on course, well that's a different matter...

dileas

tess

p.s, I agree, I hate push ups too..

That's your response to all this ?

Tess, WTF ?

anyone who is afraid or doesn't want to do pushups...

TELL YOUR RECRUITER..........

and ask for your file to be REMOVED from processing

Haha!

Looking for a job where you dont have to do pushups, chinups, run or anything physical?........Walmart greeter

Alright, this, while amusing, is getting ridiculous.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back