• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Summer 2024: Rioting across UK cities

I wonder if their bank accounts will be frozen, etc, etc.

Hamas supporters plan ‘300+ Days of Rage’ march on Ottawa

Extract: Hamas supporters citing “300 Days of Rage” since the October 7 terror attacks on Israel will be marching to Parliament Hill in Ottawa August 10 demanding what they call “justice” for terrorists.

The “National March on Ottawa” follows a weekend of Hamas protesters rioting in Toronto. The heightened agitation follows last week’s assassination of Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh.

Extract: Hamas supporters citing “300 Days of Rage” since the October 7 terror attacks on Israel will be marching to Parliament Hill in Ottawa August 10 demanding what they call “justice” for terrorists.

The “National March on Ottawa” follows a weekend of Hamas protesters rioting in Toronto. The heightened agitation follows last week’s assassination of Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh.
With the current government, it's more likely their bank accounts would be topped up with apology payments.

The highlighted bit hurt my head.

If 'wanker' was a video clip ;)

Meanwhile ;)

Well, I'm glad the anti-racists came out to confront the far-right and hope the government amend the law enough to do something about those far-rightists who spread misinformation.

Well, I'm glad the anti-racists came out to confront the far-right and hope the government amend the law enough to do something about those far-rightists who spread misinformation.

Hmmm.... not sure it's quite that simple.

Among the activities of the 'anti-racist' protestors were the usual chants of Free Palestine and other anti-Semitic pro-Hamas nonsense - and indeed the Labour Councillor (one Ricky Jones) who was caught on camera at one of yesterday's 'anti-racist' events making a speech and exhorting a wildly cheering crowd to "cut the throats" of the protestors who oppose mass immigration.

Mr. Jones would be one of the 'anti-racists' you are glad to see 'confronting' the 'far right'.

So there's that....

Back