• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Svc Bn??

Thompson_JM

Inactive
Reaction score
Who here is from a Svc Bn or CSS area of the forces? it would be nice to know where all the Log peoples are?

28 Svc Bn Ottawa are going through some changes. I work as there small arms Inst for LFCA/DCRA matches.Lots of good budds in that Unit

Cpl Thompson,

I‘m in Halifax but not a LOG type.

Hey Primer you know people from 28? or 23?

and Brin11 hey hows it going?

Hey Im from 25 SVC BN....but not on the LOGS side...

Weps Tech R421

Cpl Thompson,

Its going good thanks. Everything winding down there for Christmas?

Hey, we just had our X-mas dinner on the 11th, I ended up not attending due to a prior commitment. but i heard it was good. we are now stood down until the 8th of jan i belive.

so youre from 25 eh Orange? my condolences... (KIDDING!!!!) I know a few guys from 25 and they are great soldiers.. in fact of all the people from the unit i know there is only one person I dont really care for..

and from what I heard neither does the rest of the unit. anyways, I wont name names, as im sure you probabbly know who it is. but if you really want I can give you a hint.

anyways, good to hear from all you wonderfull CSS people out there!

Cpl Thompson,

Sorry to hear you missed your mess dinner. Always a good time to get together and relax as a unit. What‘s the size of your unit? How many in each company approx.? Who‘s your gun plumbers?

D-n-A,

I notice you call it 12th Svc Bn. I thought we didn‘t put the plural on the number denomination such as 12 Svc Bn, 18 Svc Bn.

Can someone tell me which is the correct method?

CSS Type

adding the "th" at the end of the 12 was a mistake. Its supposed to be 12 SVC BN as far as I know.

Originally posted by brin11:
[qb] Cpl Thompson,

Sorry to hear you missed your mess dinner. Always a good time to get together and relax as a unit. What‘s the size of your unit? How many in each company approx.? Who‘s your gun plumbers? [/qb]
uh we dont have alot of plumbers... the only one I can think of is a Sgt. Cosgrove and i havent seen him in a couple years.. id say our unit is aprox 150-200 people.. Tn. is about 50, Maint. is less.. i think 30 tops. and then i dont even know about the other Pl‘s

Cpl Thompson,

Sorry you don‘t have many gun plumbers. They‘re the best guys to have around, after all. ;)

Back