• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Manly Thread

Jim Seggie said:
That is the most manly post on here. Seriously.

I miss those days. Darn dust in here.....tearing up. Sorry.

Thoughts with you right now Jim; we will remember your boy - as we will all of our Fallen.

I'm sorry to be such a downer at times.  Thanks troops for your patience and understanding. :salute:

Jim Seggie said:
I'm sorry to be such a downer at times.  Thanks troops for your patience and understanding. :salute:

That's not being a downer ... that's called "being a proud dad who misses his son" and that is totally OK.

:cheers:

Kat Stevens said:
BWAHAHAHA!!!  You're 28 years old!  Still peeing on paper!  :D

Tell that to my Back!

Stupid Surgery......  it makes me "Feel" older then I am!

oh well... time will show soon enough if I can still run with the big dogs and keep playing this army game, or if I get Medical-ed... I hope I can get healthy though... If Policing And the CF falls through I have no idea what I'll end up doing with my life!

Jim Seggie said:

Nothing to Apologize for in my eyes. 

I cant even imagine.  I've got all the Patience understanding and time in the world for you and those who've had to deal with a loss like yours Jim  :salute:

Makes my sore back a pretty pissy thing to complain about really.... 

Today I moved dirt from one pile to another, tomorrow I will move it back to the other.

Tonight I had 9erD buy me double dark & dirtys @ the KBC; and made him stay sober so he could drive.  ;D

ArmyVern said:
Tonight I had 9erD buy me double dark & dirtys @ the KBC; and made him stay sober so he could drive.  ;D

And there we are....IMHO, the manly man DD's for his lady.
That sh!t takes intestinal fortitude....

Climbed a couple trees with a chainsaw and hacksaw in tow. Proceeded to give them very manly haircuts.

Sapplicant said:
Climbed a couple trees with a chainsaw and hacksaw in tow. Proceeded to give them very manly haircuts.

Where these metal trees?

;D

NFLD Sapper said:
That my good man is a bucksaw not a hacksaw.....

It's not a bucksaw. It's a "What-A-Saw". It has 3 blades. One's a hacksaw blade, one's a bucksaw blade, and the other's a normal wood blade. Like I said, only "As seen on TV"[*1] product that truly delivered. Seriously, makes an excellent gift for any manly man you may know. Assuming they aren't manly enough to own one already  ;D

[*1] http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/whatasaw.html

The link claims the saw has 2 blades. The one I have, which was bought in the 90's, has 3 blades, as was mentioned before.

edited for additional information

Certainly a useful tool for impaled objects.

Built a swing set for the Kids and took them on their first camping trip.  Getting ready to take take them camping on Labour day weekend becuas ethey want to go again.

H

Woke up this morning and decided I didn't like the shirt I was wearing so I ripped it off Hulk style. I then took a shower with water that was heated by 1000 suns.

HavokFour said:
Woke up this morning and decided I didn't like the shirt I was wearing so I ripped it off Hulk style. I then took a shower with water that was heated by 1000 suns.
That's funny!!

Last night I played football.....if you could call it that....with my grandson. He's almost three.

Back