• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The War in Ukraine

Did nobody in the media catch the Generals response to German (and NATO) equipment/weapons being used in Russia? Essentially, while the equipment/weapons USED to be German, now that they had been accepted by Ukraine they were no longer German but now were Ukrainian weapons/equipment - to be used however the Ukrainian high command deemed appropriate.

Nice little semantic shift that could be used by any NATO donor to explain their seemingly indifferent attitude towards their cast-off's being seen in Russia without requiring a high profile, public, political retraction.

Once again Musk reveals his true colors: white, red and blue. He could shut that car off in an instant if his colors were red, white and blue as he likes to pretend.
What would be interesting to know is if the truck is sending data live to Tesla data servers continuously. Tesla vehicles are always sending data when they are driving of the environment their are driving through in order to improve to autonomous self drive function. There could be some interesting data from Gronzy being sent to Tesla and then on to the CiA….

From what I've seen so far from the Cybertruck, the best thing that Musk could do to support the Ukrainian war effort would be to donate every single Cybertruck made so far to the Russian Army...
Would a Cybertruck hit with whatever the usual drone warhead is tend to the long, slow or the violent, sudden end of the combustion spectrum? Or some nasty combination?
I see an opportunity for a Toyota vs. Tesla 'technical off'

I know which one my money would be on ;)

View attachment 87352
Don't need the armament, but I really want that truck.

We will see how this plays out. In general while very pro Ukraine he has been on point more often than not. Only Operator Starsky has consistently had better information (of the pro Ukrainian youtube sites I scan)

Post from Ukraine Matters

Sun Tzu said "When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard" Good advice then likely being followed now although I expect to see the last remaining bridge damaged enough that all heavy equipment will have to be abandoned and heavy HIMARS and FPV operations against any river crossing attempts.

The Sapper in me cringes at the thought of having to try to create a class 60 river crossing of any type under the conditions present in this war.

... There could be some interesting data from Gronzy being sent to Tesla and then on to the CiA….
Or, especially given Musk's stance on at least the current U.S. government & his reluctance to share with same, who knows if some three-letter agency is already looking for (vacuuming in?) those goodies out in the ether? ;)

Meanwhile, in neighbouring Belarus, the boss there is throwing out the nuclear "they MADE me hit them!" narrative - maybe so HIS boss doesn't have to say it out loud right now? ;)
1723978965192.png
1723978992060.png
1723979036134.png
Sources: RUS state media here and here, and BLR state media here (all archived links to avoid linking to potentially hinky servers)

One more tidbit: unconfirmed, but an initial report of RUS taking air force dudes (including some from tracking radar stations) and throwing them into Kursk as what sounds like a sorta-RAF-Regiment adjacent thing? An excerpt (Chrome translated) ...
1723979307906.png
Source (in Russian) - archived link - Chrome-translated text attached as PDF

Attachments

Back