• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The War in Ukraine

Other than that not being factual...
I hope you are correct, but there is a huge difference and time lag between public promises and actual physical deliveries across the Ukraine border. And OSINT is not great at differentiating the two. Tracking AMC and chartered ships helps a bit when coordinated with sat photos of loading and unloading areas but any logistician with a grain of smarts would time movements to be as unobserved as possible.

I hope you are correct, but there is a huge difference and time lag between public promises and actual physical deliveries across the Ukraine border. And OSINT is not great at differentiating the two. Tracking AMC and chartered ships helps a bit when coordinated with sat photos of loading and unloading areas but any logistician with a grain of smarts would time movements to be as unobserved as possible.
Keep in mind that there are two main methods of supplying Ukraine with military materials.

Presidential Drawdown direct from US stocks, and ordering things for FMA.
Drawdown is fairly easy as it can (usually) be shipped right away. Foreign Military Assistance however is ordered and placed in queue like anyone else, and unless it is for items already under contract there is no guarantee of the priority that it has in the OEM’s build sequence.

In my humble opinion POTUS was a fool to let the Lend Lease wither, as that had the advantage of both methods without the budgetary limits of the DrawnDown, and Snake Sullivan I believe to be the largest issue there.

We’ve also finally learned not to disclose publicly the amount of materials furnished. It can be found by digging - but at least the Russians aren’t getting an advanced warning.

Canada has taken over lead of Fighter-Lead-In Training for the Ukrainian Air Force, and Ukrainian pilots have arrived in Canada to train.

Latest US package, in addition to lots of ammo and missiles, will include more Bradleys, M113s, and MRAP. No word on quantity. The Brads have definitely been punching above their weight so that‘a great to see.

Canada has taken over lead of Fighter-Lead-In Training for the Ukrainian Air Force, and Ukrainian pilots have arrived in Canada to train.
I thought with the retirement of the CT-155 Hawk Canadian pilots FLIT would be done in the U.S.?

U.S. DoJ's jumping on USSR 2.0 mil-int cyberhackers using US systems to poke at UKR ....
Indictment attached. Also on the FBI's cyber most wanted list - FBI poster also attached.

Bits from the news release ...
1725638035213.png
1725638067865.png

Attachments

so maybe Serbian Migs for Ukraine is a thing. Says here that France will take possession of the Migs in December and transfer them to Ukraine

Latest US package, in addition to lots of ammo and missiles, will include more Bradleys, M113s, and MRAP. No word on quantity. The Brads have definitely been punching above their weight so that‘a great to see.

"as well as 10,500 surplus 9mm pistols from our inventory."

whats the deal here?

The rocket motors finally promised and shipped along with some m113s and coyotes plus money for f16 training

Sounds like we're clearing out the junk closet ;)

Cant Find It Date Night GIF by Maddie And Tae

I thought with the retirement of the CT-155 Hawk Canadian pilots FLIT would be done in the U.S.?
…there’s FLIT, then there’s FLIT…twin different things… 😉

Which leads to… v
Maybe Top Aces will be doing the FLIT and follow-on F16 training.
Top Aces recently bought F-16s, didn’t they?

1725660495304.gif

Back