• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Womanly Thread - Thank you Tommy ;)

Nothing womanly to report today, but please enjoy this bouquet of kittens.

im8qs1.jpg

I hate kittens; with a passion.

Baby seals are OK. My favourite is men.

Men love women; life rocks.

I installed a new toilet seat in the downstairs washroom the other day, which I would normally think would go under the "manly thread" for being a household repair.

Until she showed me the seat she picked out......

Okay, plucked, showered, shaved* and painted my toenails pink. 
girly013.gif

Oh, and I'm wearing a skirt, too.  :nod:

*Legs and armpits.

Edit to add:  My fingernails are now pink, too.

LOL, Vern.  ;D

aLRIGHT you ladies got me I did the normal daily things. However I didn't do anything nearly as spontaneous as some of the other posts. Going to make a promise to myself to do something womanly for myself no matter what! :rage:

I lit a Scented Candle in the Bathroom....

After finding a nice decorative holder to put it in so wax wouldn't end up everywhere...

I made myself two sandwiches, thought about clothes, and clipping my nails.

Note: The sandwich one is only a joke and is not intended to offend any of you ladies out there. However! I did actually make them...

I stated a whispering campaign behind someone's back then denied it to their face when they confronted me. Then wrote about it all in my diary.  ;D

I just ate 3 jars of frosting while wearing sweatpants with "SASSY" printed on the arse.

Sapplicant said:
I just ate 3 jars of frosting while wearing sweatpants with "SASSY" printed on the arse.

Do...do...ddd...do ya wanna come over?
I have a gallon of schnapps.... :-*

Let's check this out...
-Sappplicant
-Profile page
-Male.......WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! :eek:

(Jeezus...old habits die hard Man....sorry....close one)

...Ya almost got me though!

Hammer Sandwich said:
Do...do...ddd...do ya wanna come over?
I have a gallon of schnapps.... :-*

Let's check this out...
-Sappplicant
-Profile page
-Male.......WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! :eek:

(Jeezus...old habits die hard Man....sorry....close one)

...Ya almost got me though!

Hey, this is Canada. Don't ask, don't tell, don't exist sweetie. You just strap on the tacohol-vest of yours and come on over  :-*

Today I giggled in a very unmanly fashion because of this post. I think I may have also died a little inside.

Sapplicant said:
Hey, this is Canada. Don't ask, don't tell, don't exist sweetie. You just strap on the tacohol-vest of yours and come on over  :-*

Sapplicant said:

Cool!
Hammer has so many pockets in his strap-on-thing that I am sure there is enough alcohool in there for a long party... Can I join?

Alea

Sapplicant said:
the tacohol-vest

To echo HavokFour......
I actually "Laughed Out Loud" at that...literally...(not in the ghey way that the kids "LOL"...), but actually.
I had another punny comment on the 3rd video...something about (urban pourfare)....

Shoot....I just realized this is the womanly thread....sorry!

I do have spectaular tits, though....

Back