• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Suck it, Pierre!

If I'm not mistaken, our numbers always seem good because the liberals use our pension funds as part of their assets, when figuring GDP. Something not done by other countries. Just something I read awhile back, and I'm far from understanding how politicians figure this stuff out.

There is a rumoured cabinet shuffle on Friday. It’s possible a few people have had an advance preview of their future or non future there.

Shifting deck chairs on the Titanic. I don't think there is anything trudeau can do to repair the damage or his image. He just needs to accept reality and do what Canadians want, at least once, during his tenure. But alas.........

Shifting deck chairs on the Titanic. I don't think there is anything trudeau can do to repair the damage or his image. He just needs to accept reality and do what Canadians want, at least once, during his tenure. But alas.........
It would be nice if he shuffled himself out but I too think he’s staying on despite the obvious.

Just saw a report that Seamus. O'Regan is set to resign from Trudeau's cabinet.
2f22b86438dff171da888a47d5c16bd9_w200.gif

It would be nice if he shuffled himself out but I too think he’s staying on despite the obvious.
I believe, base on rumours, I have NO real knowledge, that the Liberal party nabobs are deeply divided on the issue of Prime Minister Trudeau's near term fate. Some believe that if he quits now and they elect a less unpopular leader (i.e. NOT Chrystia Freeland) that (s)he might limit the damage which they anticipate M. Poilievre will do in the next election. Others believe that PMJT should stay on and 'wear' the blame for the electoral shellacking which seems inevitable thus giving a new, post election leader a 'mandate' to clean house, change course, etc - in other words to promise to 'Make Canada Great Again.'

Back