• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Not dogpiling. Trying to follow your train of thought.

I would never mistake you for a child unless you were out picking tomatoes or detassilling corn but I’d likely have to look twice. ;)
Glad you find it funny. I don't remember it that way😉

I went to work for my family. Today even with two parents working, they can't make ends meet. They need to make that up somewhere. Yes it sucks that maybe the kids have to kick in, but it might mean the difference in keeping your home, putting food on the table or moving the family to Skid Row. We are not all blessed. Many are not. A simple look at what happened in Appalachia after the coal mines were shut down will show you the sorry depths those families have fallen to.
And that’s completely fair and valid. I’ve got nothing but respect for anyone supporting family who are in a bind; I’m doing that too though from a more advantageous position. I’m just worried at seeing a push for policies - knowing that that push is in no way with a benevolent intent - that’s probably gonna contribute to trapping a new generation of kids into intergenerational poverty.

knowing that that push is in no way with a benevolent intent - that’s probably gonna contribute to trapping a new generation of kids into intergenerational poverty.
Feature, not bug. As pointed out up thread- the donors need a serf class to prop up the system.

Back