• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

I wonder if the number of eligible voters changes over the time between elections? People dying, moving, coming to voting age, etc.
Well of course there will be a number of metrics involved. Hence the reason why, in my mind, the rolls should be cleansed every four years, a year before the election. Less if they can get it done. The least amount of time between cleaning them and the election, the better.

Mind, it might not work for democrats. They don't usually vote until after they die.😂

I kid! I kid! Please don't take offence and climb up my ass. It's a joke.😉

How are they getting hundreds of mail-in ballots?

And if mail-in voting was so bad, why is the GOP pivoting on it this time around after lambasting it in the 2020 election (which may have cost them the election)?
Jesus, really? There are lots of convictions out there for this very thing. Do your own work and look it up instead of casting shade. You asked for sources, you were told Rasmussen had them, then you discount Rasmussen as not being credible without even looking.

Edit - here's one. You can find more on your own.

Last edited:
Jesus, really? There are lots of convictions out there for this very thing. Do your own work and look it up instead of casting shade. You asked for sources, you were told Rasmussen had them, then you discount Rasmussen as not being credible without even looking.

Fair.

While there may or may not be "lots of convictions" for this very thing (still to see any evidence), the case you provided as an example did not culminate in "a conviction". There was a "judgement" enter in this civil case that resulted in ordering a new primary for the Democratic party nomination for mayor.

1723599037461.png

Even with the redo, the result was the same. But then a cursory glance at Bridgeport municipal politics would elicit a 'WTF' regardless of whatever outcome. It's obviously a Dem's town and within the party it's an eat your young game.

Some interesting quotes from a local report on the later mayoral election(s),

As Bridgeport prepares for its third mayoral election in five months, political operatives in the city are, once again, locked in an all-out battle for absentee votes.
Ganim, who returned to the mayor's office in 2015 after serving seven years in prison on federal corruption charges, has relied heavily on absentee votes to win many of his most recent elections.
Municipal primaries in Connecticut are frequently low-turnout affairs, with less than a quarter of all eligible voters participating in those elections. And that is unlikely to improve in the new court-ordered primary where only two candidates are on the ballot.

That is part of the reason why both campaigns devoted large amounts of time and resources in the past three weeks boosting the absentee numbers.
Depending on the outcome of the new primary and future court proceedings, Bridgeport voters may be asked to return to the polls in February for a new general election, which would likely feature a fourth matchup between Ganim and Gomes.

And still mayor.

While there may or may not be "lots of convictions" for this very thing (still to see any evidence), the case you provided as an example did not culminate in "a conviction". There was a "judgement" enter in this civil case that resulted in ordering a new primary for the Democratic party nomination for mayor.

View attachment 87235

Even with the redo, the result was the same. But then a cursory glance at Bridgeport municipal politics would elicit a 'WTF' regardless of whatever outcome. It's obviously a Dem's town and within the party it's an eat your young game.

Some interesting quotes from a local report on the later mayoral election(s),

And still mayor.

I'll admit to mispeaking about convictions vice cases, but there have been convictions (see below) also. Other than that, the point is the system down there has a massive problem with fraud. Partially in stuffing drop boxes with bogus ballots. The question was asked about proof of drop box stuffing. I posted an article showing drop box stuffing. Whatever happened in court is secondary and not part of it. The discussion was about bogus ballots, so let's not get lost in the weeds. I appreciate the time and research you did and while welcome, I don't see any reason to pursue that point. Dimsum acknowledged my post and he appears to be satisfied bogus ballots and drop box stuffing are a real thing. I'll accept responsibility for the confusion.

Iowa official’s wife convicted of 52 counts of voter fraud in ballot-stuffing scheme​

And a republican to boot

Last edited:
Back