• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Valentines For Vets

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
A series of adorable images. Happy Valentines Day. :)

serverse9.jpg

serverwn4.jpg

serverml4.jpg

serverwy5.jpg

serverif8.jpg

Thanks T6!

It's nice to see those smiles! :cdn: :yellow:

If only all of Canada was this supportive. I don't like hearing "We don't support the Canadian Forces."/"We don't support military operations/operations in Afghanistan." But, people are entitled to their opinions.

I just wish they would realize that militaries gave us the freedom we experience to this date.

You know, the more I learn from this forum and army.ca in general, the prouder I feel to be Canadian, and as a prospective soldier, I can't begin to describe just how proud I am with my career plans. I'm older than your average recruit, but I sure as heck can say that the idea (for now) of joining up and being part of a team such as this really inspires me to no end...I mean, there's nothing more respectable than serving your country as far as career endeavours are concerned...At least not to me. All the while, you get a free education, free travel, and about a million options as far as furthering yourself are concerned.

I can't wait to sign up, personally. I know it won't all be rosy, but darnit, nothing worth while ever was.

Not to sound corny...I mean it. Believe me - MOST of Canada is proud of the CF! Most also just take the CF for granted, but oh how quickly that could change in moments of crisis. We're definitely spoiled in this country. I've never felt so much national pride, even with any gripes I might have politically, etc....It could be a heck of a lot worse.  :cdn:

Big Beef said:
If only all of Canada was this supportive. I don't like hearing "We don't support the Canadian Forces."/"We don't support military operations/operations in Afghanistan." But, people are entitled to their opinions.

I just wish they would realize that militaries gave us the freedom we experience to this date.

As well, that's a great point! I was one to always ignore the Remembrance Day festivities when I was young....Man how that's changed...We owe a LOT to our veterans...I just wished I'd opened my eyes sooner.

challenge-driven said:
As well, that's a great point! I was one to always ignore the Remembrance Day festivities when I was young....Man how that's changed...We owe a LOT to our veterans...I just wished I'd opened my eyes sooner.

Well, they're open now.  Better late than never.

Back