• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Was Just wondering? Is hotmail server down?

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Greetings from Australia. All morning long here (thats all evening long the night before in Canada), I can‘t seem to get on hotmail. Is anyone in North America having the same problem?

Ack.

Cheers,

Wes

It was down for a while, but it‘s back up now. (As of 5 seconds ago) :)

Just trying now....

Its still down here.

Cheers,

Wes

Today I had various reports from contacts in England and the rest of the UK that hotmail and MSN was down. However I didn‘t experience any problems in the time that I was awake today...

Which would be like... 3 hours?

You could try e-mailing MSN or Hotmail support on an alternative e-mail adress..

I‘ll see if I can dig up any e-mail adresses or helpful sites that‘ll get you on your way.

Alexa

Hi Lexi, hows life treating ya? Just checked hotmail, and its finally up down here. I have no idea how long it was stuffed, but its jsut coming on to 12 noon here on Saturday, and its been at least 5 hrs down, as I have been up since 0700. never fails can‘t sleep in on a day off.

Cheers,

Wes

Originally posted by Wesley H. Allen, CD:
[qb] Hi Lexi, hows life treating ya? Just checked hotmail, and its finally up down here. I have no idea how long it was stuffed, but its jsut coming on to 12 noon here on Saturday, and its been at least 5 hrs down, as I have been up since 0700. never fails can‘t sleep in on a day off.

Cheers,

Wes [/qb]
*Shakes head*
Don‘t ask.
Been home sick ALL week, unable to watch TV, get on the computer until now, read a book or even eat due to some strange mix of the stomach flu and a terrible migrane.

But you can‘t beat staying home all week, only sleeping! :D

Glad to hear that MSN/Hotmail‘s working. I searched the Help section of Hotmail as well as Google and found nothing on Hotmail/MSN failures.

I think it‘s something I might e-mail Hotmail about.. they should have some sort of page describing system failures ect. And if Google can‘t find it, nobody can!

Alexa

Heres one for ya, since I left canada almost 10 yrs back, I have not had the Cdn style of flu since.

Wierd eh? I also used to get one cold/season in Canada. Here maybe once a yr and not as intense, but flue wise we seem to get regional styles, in which you don‘t end ‘barking‘ from both ends. Its more muscular and achey types. Needless to say, I sure don‘t miss the spewing, etc.

Hope ya feel better soon.

Cheers,

Wes

Thanks, I just hope I‘m over this before March Break.

For once I laughed today.. looking through Franko‘s "Other hideout.."

But I laughed so hard.. up came ‘lunch‘.. if you can call 2 crackers that. :(

Lucky duck, no cold season in the land of the Aussies?
Wish I was you, because I‘m sick of it.

:(

Originally posted by Lexi:
[qb] For once I laughed today.. looking through Franko‘s "Other hideout.."
[/qb]
CAREFUL!!! :eek:

Regards

Hey, I got it under control.
I‘m not giving ANY other information than what‘s written above.
You can trust me on that. :)

Originally posted by Lexi:
[qb] Hey, I got it under control.
I‘m not giving ANY other information than what‘s written above.
You can trust me on that. :) [/qb]
I do....but the monkey...he doesn‘t trust anyone!

images

Regards

*Rolls up newspaper and smacks the monkey on the nose*

Franko, this is where you SPANK him and get him back in his cage!

:rolleyes:

I‘m not going to touch that one.....15 days to go.

Regards

Back