• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Weapons modification RANT.

You can use the aimpoints x3 muliplier in conjunction.

Snakey - its the bolt - either shearing at the cam pin hole or losing locking lugs

The Horror...

Pers wpn of a Sgt in 2VP
ShawnSFW.gif

What?  No ELCAN  (j/k)
I can't tell from the scale of the photo, but is that a heavy barrel or a thin one? 

Its the C8SFW (heavy barrel)

The M203A1 will not fit on the C8 due to the DLR'ified mount

Don't blame the dirt below on Shawn -- the one below was mine  ;D

SFW2.jpg

SimonSleeve2.jpg

If I could post a pic from here ,my C7A2 would be giving (and most likely is) the dinosaurs a heart attack, C7A2 is fitteed with a KAC M5 RAS,ACOG TA11,Vltor Clubfoot,Tango Down Battle grip, Surfire M95 (for white light) ,Insight Tech Long Rifle light (for IR Light),Haris bipod and a PEQ 2. All painted a lovely 2 tone tan with Krylon paint. Most of my guys have at least painted their weapons,some have modded them to suit their needs with of course my endorssment and permission..
I've already been threatened by one gun plumber who thought he knew better...too bad for him as in most cases Cpls do not do well against WOs  ;D

What was the reason the cpl tried to jack you up? Simply painting the weapon? Good he got sorted out.

Yes ,he tried to tell me that the Krylon paint would harm the anodizing and parkerizing on the weapon,I told him that was odd considering I have several of my own rifles (AR15s,AR10) painted with no adverse effects...what a clown. Yeah he is sorted.

Dude -- glad you sorted that guy out -- the Gunplummer trade is sadly lacking these days

IM on the way too...

Thank god common sense seems to be prevailing. Is it the same across the battalion MG34?

Infidel-6 said:
MG34's blaster

I call BS!  A.....a......~gulp~........ROYAL?!! 
;)

(I can't help but notice that, besides the weapon's mods, it's looking clean and low-drag - - gee, professionalism DESPITE no hospital corners in the bedspace. Yep, I'm sure some rock-painting dinos are in for cardiac! )  ;D

Wishing you all the best, MG34

ps - I like the bedspace armour/lbv/brain-bucket rack too.

We call those kit racks  "Battle Buddies"  They are a bit creepy in the middle of the night on mefloquine.  Like a psycho munchkin army.

Jay4th said:
"Battle Buddies"  They are a bit creepy in the middle of the night on mefloquine.  Like a psycho munchkin army.

I have never laughed so hard at a post here - - perhaps it's still close to the bone.  ;D I can so see that. Thanks J

Yeah it's poor pic but what can you do..you get the jist of it, also included are some Wiley X gloves,a couple of toruniquets (CAT and a SOF from the looks of it),a set of Wiley X goggles and ome unidentified but obviously very important kit.
  The vest is a HSGI Warlord, I was originally going with a TAG Releasable vest (carries soft armor and plates) but it was squashed from on high as I was not wearing issued armor..I figured I'd let them win one battle on kit as I'd already gained so much ground,it wasn't wise to push the envelope. Now I may pull it out again, as perceptions have changed alot here.

Infantry...let us prey.  :rofl:

Now THAT'S funny!

PS: I am averting my rock-paintinng eyes from the painted kit (Oh,  the horror!)

;D

Yes a few of the rock painters who never leave KAF did try and give me some flak over it,I told them fine come back to Panjawai with me and we'll talk about it there...oddly enough no takers.

MG34 said:
Yes a few of the rock painters who never leave KAF did try and give me some flak over it,I told them fine come back to Panjawai with me and we'll talk about it there...oddly enough no takers.
:rofl:

That's a good one. 
Fricken' Garatroopers.

(PS: We're not all like that, though we do love our parades, in DEUs, in CANADA, not on the front lines, thank you very much!)

Yes indeed there is a time and place for the crack of parade boots on the cement,spit and polish and all that,but not here, disclipline yes but not pomp and circumstance. I swear to God some of these folks around here would like us in scarlets so we all looked the same. :) Luckily common sense and steady badgering worked in the end.

You mean you're not in scarlets?  (j/k)

It's actually good to hear that common sense is coming back in vogue.

Back