• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What am i supposed to do now?

Army Hopefull

Inactive
Reaction score
I am currently applying to the Calgary Highlanders and am not exactly sure what i am supposed to be doing at the moment. I went in with my letters of reference, application, birth certificate, all that sort of good stuff. Then the recruiter told me that in about a week i would get a package that would fill me in on the rest. So a week passed and i got a package in the mail. Also my file manager at the recruiting center called me and introduced herself. She told me when my Aptitude test, medical , and interview date was. In the package are some questions about my personality. Now that you are all up to speed, I am not sure if i am supposed to fill the sheet out and bring it in, or if i am supposed to remember that as sort of a be ready guideline sheet. Also i was wondering if anyone on this forum also has their date set for April 11. Anyone with some info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Army Hopefull said:
I am currently applying to the Calgary Highlanders and am not exactly sure what i am supposed to be doing at the moment. I went in with my letters of reference, application, birth certificate, all that sort of good stuff. Then the recruiter told me that in about a week i would get a package that would fill me in on the rest. So a week passed and i got a package in the mail. Also my file manager at the recruiting center called me and introduced herself. She told me when my Aptitude test, medical , and interview date was. In the package are some questions about my personality. Now that you are all up to speed, I am not sure if i am supposed to fill the sheet out and bring it in, or if i am supposed to remember that as sort of a be ready guideline sheet. Also i was wondering if anyone on this forum also has their date set for April 11. Anyone with some info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Fill out the preparing for the interview form, learn about the trade and the unit you are applying for, and on the scheduled date showed up for your processing.

Thanks so much for your help i appreciate it. I brand new to this forum and i apppreciate any guidence i can get.

Cheers

Back