• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What would the world be like if.... (for fun)

Searyn said:
What would the world be like if the dark ages never happened and science was allowed to flourish without threats of being labeled a heratic

Spell check would still be free my heretic friend  :google:

oops. I typed an "a" instead of an "e". Then I hit the post button before I noticed the red line underneath my misspelled word. I'll fix that right away!  :p

Edit to add: oops. It has been too long and the word I accidentally misspelled in my haste will forever be a testament to my ineptitude.

What would the world be like if Canada, the US and Mexico were all one country?

Searyn said:
oops. I typed an "a" instead of an "e". Then I hit the post button before I noticed the red line underneath my misspelled word. I'll fix that right away!  :p

Edit to add: oops. It has been too long and the word I accidentally misspelled in my haste will forever be a testament to my ineptitude.

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you must have been thinking of your next pagan pig burning or something to plan. Happy Festivis.  :rofl:

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
What would the world be like if Canadian content wasn't required by law? (I say this, but I'm watching Due South as I type)

Oddball

Due South? I thought I was the only person to watch that...

We would be up to our Ears in "Jersey Shore" Spin-offs

What would it be like if there were no Hippies?

what would the world be like if we got weapons for Christmas presents?
What would the world be like if it was mandatory to serve in the Canadian forces?

What would the world be like if troops didn't do stupid things.....whike drinking.

Oh I know....life would be easier, not as interesting or in some cases, as much fun.

-What would the world be like if the Germans had Gortex circa 1940.

What would the world be like if the Germans had the Microwave in 1936?

What would the world be like if the Germans had the "Handy" in 1936?

What would the world be like if Boadicea had battlefield tactical nukes?

Kat Stevens said:
What would the world be like if Boadicea had battlefield tactical nukes?

What would the world be like if she had leveled London and Welsh became the main language of the UK?

George Wallace said:
What would the world be like if she had leveled London and Welsh became the main language of the UK?

Then I never would have lost the ability to speak it!

George Wallace said:
What would the world be like if the Germans had the Microwave in 1936?

Oh man, That is sick and funny. Or am I sick to find it funny?!

Dissident said:
Oh man, That is sick and funny. Or am I sick to find it funny?!

No joke. With microwave radar in 1936, Germany could have bombed with very little worry of retaliation.

Oh. Well then, I guess I am a sick bastard because I was thinking of microwave ovens...

Jim Seggie said:
What would the world be like if troops didn't do stupid things.....whike drinking.
Oh I know....life would be easier, not as interesting or in some cases, as much fun.
:tank2:  please Mr. Seggie, just cause you never got caught. Many a CD presented with a smile and a whew by the recipient.

cdnleaf said:
:tank2:  please Mr. Seggie, just cause you never got caught. Many a CD presented with a smile and a whew by the recipient.

Well I must say you did get a laugh out of me! I got my CD...while wearing a bear suit. I really did. ;D

What would the world be like if I was the Canadian Prime Minister?  >:D

Back