• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will Canada be invaded for its' water?

Sigh...thank you....thank you...You'll be happy..happy    ;D

They can't be allowed to taint our precious fluids......    ;D

stranglove4.jpeg

Regards

I don't suppose it bears mentioning that all of the great lakes, except Lake Michigan, border our countries?  Can't see too good a reason for an invasion when you can just run a hose. 
Maybe that is the plan!  We better get to putting up a wall along the middle of the waterways to retain our Canadian water.  :cdn: If they want to squander theirs, then they will have to go thirsty. 
HAHAHAH!  Stick it to the Man!

(I don't recon DH will be back any time soon.  You people are a cruel bunch of bastards  :blotto:)

zipperhead_cop said:
...Maybe that is the plan!  We better get to putting up a wall along the middle of the waterways to retain our Canadian water.  :cdn: If they want to squander theirs, then they will have to go thirsty. 
HAHAHAH!  Stick it to the Man! ...

There's only one flaw in your ingenious plan... You have to stop the water cycle. Water would evapourate from our side and rain on their side of the wall. To solve this problem, you would have to build the walls higher than the clouds, or even make a glass bubble, so we can keep our air too. :blotto:

van Gemeren said:
There's only one flaw in your ingenious plan... You have to stop the water cycle. Water would evapourate from our side and rain on their side of the wall. To solve this problem, you would have to build the walls higher than the clouds, or even make a glass bubble, so we can keep our air too. :blotto:

Hey, as long as Bombardier gets the no-bid contract, no one will complain.  :-X

ReadyandWilling said:
No, its all good, keep working on the banners. ;)

My advertising campaign is ready!!!!  8)

Did you get Mike's permission to advertise on this site?

He might want a cut of your lucrative business plan.

I'll offer him water or air coins !!!  ;D 

George Wallace said:
Is that bottled sweat?  Sort of sounds like it.

With the right marketing it wouldn't matter, it would become trendy and then you could triple the price!

Planes

The ideal beverage to wash down a meal of soylent green

GAP said:
I'll offer him water or air coins !!!  ;D  
  :rofl:

http://www.mindfully.org/Water/Exporting-Fresh-Water.htm  ::)

Hey by the looks of this article...I want shares GAP...lmao

HL

gccolone.jpg

All right now... this it getting silly..... move along
mp_cast.gif

(from left to right)
You there......Gap, go get some clothes to match that tie......

Hot Lips.....nice dress, may I suggest a nice bag by Dolce & Gabbana to match that? Move along now..

Journeyman, your scientific experiments should have stopped when you failed to  bring that parrot back from the dead, but bagging steam...my god man, have you gone mad!!??

Oh sorry Para, did not see you here supervising, I see you came prepared for the flood.

Mr. O'Leary, while whiskey "neat" may "jive" with that jacket you are wearing, most of us civilized Canadians drink beer, and oh yes, get a haircut.

Any one see this?
H2O
Available on DVD at amazon.ca

H2O is a gripping two-part political thriller that premiered on Sunday 31 Oct 2004 on CBC Television, and concluded the following night. This four-hour mini-series was a major event in CBC Television’s season, and was one of the most controversial dramas ever telecast to Canadian audiences.

Paul Gross starred as the prime minister of Canada; the lineup of co-stars included Leslie Hope, Guy Nadon, Martha Henry, Gordon Pinsent, Callum Keith Rennie, David Boutin, Michael Murphy, Kenneth Welsh, Louise Portal, Jeff Seymour, Tantoo Cardinal, Nancy Palk, Diego Matamoros, Peter MacNeill, and Barry Flatman.

Written by Paul Gross and John Krizanc, H2O goes into high gear immediately when the prime minister dies in a canoeing accident. His son, played by Gross, takes over as Canada’s new prime minister. The story takes audiences into a scenario of intrigue that leads deeper and deeper into an increasingly malevolent world where hidden agendas, betrayal and murder all lead to a dénouement that will leave viewers breathless. H2O is a cautionary thriller about Canada’s destiny.

H20 was executive produced by Paul Gross (Men With Brooms, due South) and Frank Siracusa of Whizbang Films Inc, and was directed by Charles Binamé. It was produced in association with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Telefilm Canada, the Canadian Television Fund, CBC International and COGECO Program Development Fund.

Read more on CBC Television's official H2O page

"The biggest influence was British stuff like The House of Cards and A Very British Coup. The British have a richer tradition of making backroom skulduggery engaging." PAUL GROSS Maclean's

"Paul Gross has brought Mounties, curling and a Stratford-like theatre company to the screen - not in a lame patriotic way, but cleverly, and with playful pride. The latest challenge this triple-threat writer/producer/actor has created for himself is getting TV viewers to buy into a Canadian political thriller centred around the nation's water supply. In the two-part, four-hour CBC miniseries H2O, the prime minister dies in a canoe accident. His son, played by Gross, is a charmer with ulterior motives who gives an eloquent, country-unifying eulogy and is swept into office. Trudeau comparisons intended." SHANDA DEZIEL Maclean's

"Episode one of the miniseries, in which Gross plays the son of a Canadian prime minister who dies under suspicious circumstances, attracted 908,000 viewers when it premiered Oct. 31 at 8 p.m. Costarring Gordon Pinsent, Callum Keith Rennie and Martha Henry, the final episode aired Nov. 1, when 927,000 viewers tuned in, according to overnight figures." LAURA BRACKEN Playback

PaulGross.org is not owned or operated by Paul Gross or his representatives. If you are unhappy about anything you see here, or you have technical problems with the site, please contact us.

"Episode one of the miniseries, in which Gross plays the son of a Canadian prime minister who dies under suspicious circumstances, attracted 908,000 viewers when it premiered Oct. 31 at 8 p.m. Costarring Gordon Pinsent, Callum Keith Rennie and Martha Henry, the final episode aired Nov. 1, when 927,000 viewers tuned in, according to overnight figures." LAURA BRACKEN Playback

That's just because Paul Gross was in it  ;D
had nothing to do with the content

HL

We could freeze the water and ship it in with all the alcohol we export. If the price goes really high we could just....drink it and smuggle it across the border, "deposit" it a bit later, filter it and make a killing.

Frankie said:
Journeyman, your scientific experiments should have stopped when you failed to  bring that parrot back from the dead, but bagging steam...my god man, have you gone mad!!??

The parrot...was....just...SLEEPING! Dammit.

(now, can you imagine how this thread may have gone if it had been down in the Mess/Radio Chatter, rather than up here amongst the serious discussions  ;) )

Journeyman said:
(now, can you imagine how this thread may have gone if it had been down in the Mess/Radio Chatter, rather than up here amongst the serious discussions   
para looks up at top of thread, looks at Journeyman, looks up at top of thread, walks away shaking head and mumbling something derogatory about elderly Ossifer types...

Back