• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Yukon Fur Hat

I got mine yesterday, and my wife's been looking forward to this for weeks.

I don't think I'll be able to get her to stop wearing it until spring. 

Just got mine this AM. Must say fits like a glove and boy do I look hot with that on! So pumped to get to wear it officially!

^%$^%$%$&*&(&*(%^%#@*&()&*%%^#$%$()*)(&&^^$%$#(()*()&*(&*(&^$###()*

:rage:

I got mine.  The response from my husband was pretty entertaining.  "What the F@(< is that?"

I love it!

kratz said:
I received my furry Christmas gift this week.
I'm a happy sailor now.  ;D

Why do the Village People come to mind right now...

[quote author=dapaterson]Why do the Village People come to mind right now...[/quote]

Some things should just never be....

VP_001.jpg

kratz said:
Some things should just never be....

VP_001.jpg

Someone should be careful what they wish for, Kratz is in there like a dirty old (was going to say sock) fur hat.

I just received mine as well! What a great surprise, I ordered it in the summer. The girlfriend loves it... Only not really. She will come around though, I am sure of it ;D

Now all you need to do is order a pair of the Boots, Men's, Disco Winter, Leather to go with the hat and you're all set!!!!!

I was on the site today and it indicated they were available to order but zero stock.

I have 2 hats and the boots now. Not really impressed with the footwear.

Sorry, I was referring to the disco boots, mind you it only allots you a limit of 1 ea cap fur..!

Received my hat yesterday.  Wore it around the house last night, but neither my wife nor daughter thought much of it.  My 4 month old granddaughter laughed though.  Oh well, it's all about me anyway  ;D 

I originally ordered a medium, which was too big.  I sent it back and received a small.  Too small.  :-\

Nice to know their sizing is consistent with the rest of our stuff.  ;D

Received mine. Amazing we can develop and issue a fur hat for DEU....but fail miserably when it comes to toques for operational dress, ie winter.

PMedMoe said:
I originally ordered a medium, which was too big.  I sent it back and received a small.  Too small.  :-\

Nice to know their sizing is consistent with the rest of our stuff.  ;D

Several years decades back there was a sign in the QM ~ "We have two sizes: too big and too small; if it fits you're deformed."

E.R. Campbell said:
Several years decades back there was a sign in the QM ~ "We have two sizes: too big and too small; if it fits you're deformed."

I still hear that, minus the deformed part.  None of my kit fits, so I guess I'm okay.  ;)

Jim Seggie said:
Received mine. Amazing we can develop and issue a fur hat for DEU....but fail miserably when it comes to toques for operational dress, ie winter.

Please explain.  We have a toque for operational wear.  How can it be improved?

Back