• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Justin Trudeau hints at boosting Canada’s military spending

Biggest tire maker in the world is Lego apparently.
Do not worry my Lego fans. And the term is AFOL. Adult Fans of Lego.

Lego is the wokest of woke. They are and have reformulated the ABS. Plus new sets starting this year are coming in paper bags and not plastic.

The Canadian HP is different from UK HP...which is of course much better. I cannot eat fried eggs without HP. I have actually brought my own bottle to misguided so called breakfast places that do not have it on hand....but scrambled eggs must have Lea and Perrins, as must poached eggs. Boiled eggs need egg soldiers of course.....
I am going to have to try HP on scrambled…

Eggs have a flavour, which I don't find disagreeable. Putting hot sauce on anything is just a way of killing its inherent flavour by temporarily desensitizing most of your taste buds.

Eggs have a flavour, which I don't find disagreeable. Putting hot sauce on anything is just a way of killing its inherent flavour by temporarily desensitizing most of your taste buds.

A good hot sauce compliments flavour, it doesn't overpower.

Cheap spices burn just to be hot, good spices make favour more interesting.

Eggs Benedict I agree. Most other eggs preparation have something/need that adds to it, and makes it better, IMO, whether ketchup, HP sauce, or salt.

Last edited:
How the fuck did this get so sidetracked with chats about eggs and hot sauce???
You say that like it's a bad thing.

1668683720780.png

or

real Sichuan peppercorn oil. Both don't hit you at first, but they have a sustained, intense building heat. Sichuan peppercorns also numb your entire mouth (like a local anaesthetic).

I agree. On the other hand, HP on eggs is sublime, fried or scrambled.

You can keep your HP Sauce, I will stick to YR Sauce. Especially on a bacon sandwich..
1668694526761.png

Pretty sure @Weinie bucks the trend for folks from the Maritimes as he has been gainfully employed for his adult life, so other aspects of the culture may have slipped as well ☺️

#joking....mostly
I left Nova Scotia in 1983: went back to hunt every year til 2005. I suspect that Maritime Madness came after.

I went to PEI on my 18th birthday, because it was legal to drink there.:cool:

Reactions: MJP
Back