• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Announcing my job change ...

Otis

Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
Good Day all,

I realize this may seem, at face value, to be self aggrandizing and self important.

I feel however that quite a few people have come to expect my help and experience in answering questions regarding Recruiting and the Recruiting process.

So, I wanted to let everyone know that, effective end July, I will no longer be working in Recruiting, so I will no longer have up-to-date, up-to-the-minute answers to your questions.

I'm happily headed back to the West Coast fleet.

Good luck to all of your still trying to get in ... and I'll still be around to give general answers and advice (and, I still may have some contacts in Recruiting for the occasional specific answer).

Otis

Frig me,

Thanks for posting that bit of sad news, on Canada day.

Next you will be telling us that Trudeau is dead.

dileas

tess

[mountie]

Otis,

Congratulations on your new post  :nod:
And, I think that on behalf of THE ENTIRE FORUM here, I can thank you for all the time you took to answer each and everyone of us with your knowledge and experience as a recruiter... and we will continue on appreciating all the up-coming advices... do you feel the pressure ? ;)

Thank you very much Otis,
Alea

Hey Tess, it's not sad news for ME ... I want to go back to the fleet.

Now I'll start helping Vern answer Supply questions again ...

211RadOp said:
Now I'll start helping Vern answer Supply questions again ...
Wild guess on my part, Supply Tech?
Or simply a glutton for punishment, trying to tell Vern anything -- she's a redhead, you know.

:whistle:

Journeyman said:
Or simply a glutton for punishment, trying to tell Vern anything -- she's the redhead, you know.

There, fixed that for you.

Otis

Best of luck in the new job hope that you have a good time man .

Journeyman said:
Wild guess on my part, Supply Tech?Or simply a glutton for punishment, trying to tell Vern anything -- she's a redhead, you know.

Ohhh don't I know it  :nod:

Otis, I read a lot of your posts during other people's questions and your wisdom is endless in terms of recruiting.
thanks for the guidance and enjoy the new chapter in your career.

Great to hear you have finally been posted. I know you have been looking forward to it for some time now.

Enjoy heading back to the West Coast.

Back