• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Annual issue of T4s

PuckChaser said:
Baseline is pretty much dead with the Win 7 migration. I haven't seen a pop up in over a week since I've updated all my computers.

Finally, some good news for a change!  Those boobie pictures that keep randomly popping up on DWAN are starting to get annoying!

I believe someone predicted the T4s would be released on the 28 at 2359hrs. Since that is only 4 days away I'm betting his prediction is likely correct. I love working for an organization that's always predictable.

AirDet said:
I believe someone predicted the T4s would be released on the 28 at 2359hrs. Since that is only 4 days away I'm betting his prediction is likely correct. I love working for an organization that's always predictable.

But is that 2359 Zulu or local?

EST... I'm guessing.

I believe this was your prediction... you should tell us.  :-\

04:59:59 Saturday March 1st in Zulu if your in the eastern time zone.  ;D

AirDet said:
Oops. It was DAA.

Let's not forget about the "International Date Line"........  There's always a bar open somewhere in the world!

Didn't everyone see the CANFORGEN?

"This year's T4 will be promulgated directly following the completion of PIL files".

I kid!  I kid!!

Eye In The Sky said:

"This year's T4 will be promulgated directly following the completion of PIL files".

I kid!  I kid!!

And the ward for the most evil post goes too......

Eye In The Sky said:

I kid!  I kid!!

Don't the T4s have to be audited in Ottawa by a team first?  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

Eye In The Sky said:

:crybaby:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I kid!  I kid!!

kratz said:
Don't the T4s have to be audited in Ottawa by a team first?  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

Not just any team. A TIGER team.

PuckChaser said:
Not just any team. A TIGER team.

I hope the T4 Tiger Team does it work more enthusiastically then this particular tiger did. 

I still think we should've started a pool. Then again 28 Feb and 1 Mar would be the first to go.

Break the pool down into fifteen min chunks. Like time shares.

Any takers for:
etc....
28 2330 FEB 14?
28 2345 FEB 14?
28 2359 FEB 14?
01 0000 MAR 14? (is that how "midnight" is done? Brain cramp today...)

Or five minute chunks, make it more interesting...

I'm thinking they will be released sometime on Thursday.  This way, they will have two days to try and sort out any remaining problems.

Yes two days to sort any issues out, that's loads of time. :facepalm:

blackberet17 said:
Break the pool down into fifteen min chunks. Like time shares.

Any takers for:
etc....
28 2330 FEB 14?
28 2345 FEB 14?
28 2359 FEB 14?
01 0000 MAR 14? (is that how "midnight" is done? Brain cramp today...)

Or five minute chunks, make it more interesting...

I'll put 5 on 2345 to 2359!

So, word has it, that the T-4's went into the mail Tuesday night and electronic versions "should" be available on EMAA by Thursday.

Back