• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Annual issue of T4s

Ditch said:
EMAA promised she would email me my T4 when it comes available - she better not be slacking at her job.

I think you have to go into EMAA and actually "tell it" to email you your T-4.  If you haven't done that yet, you probably won't get an emailed version.

DAA said:
I think you have to go into EMAA and actually "tell it" to email you your T-4.  If you haven't done that yet, you probably won't get an emailed version.
Yup - this is a true statement.  I was on EMAA last month and clicked the radio box "Send me my T4 via email"

Oh well - off to the Det to get it printed.

They are also available on the CRA website, (you need to make an account to access them). 

Have the worked out the bug that didn't allow EMAA to send pay statements to email addresses out side the DIN.....

NFLD Sapper said:
Have the worked out the bug that didn't allow EMAA to send pay statements to email addresses out side the DIN.....

Not sure, I've never bothered to change mine back.

NFLD Sapper said:
They sure did - get them every month sent to gmail.com account.

Can EMAA be accessed from a home computer, or does it need to be accessed via a DND computer? I'm looking for a link to log in but can't find anything at home..

Habs said:
Can EMAA be accessed from a home computer, or does it need to be accessed via a DND computer? I'm looking for a link to log in but can't find anything at home..

Its needs to be accessed from the DWAN

Habs said:

EMAA is DWAN only.

It should be noted for all of those out there like me who didn't choose to save the 30 cents of paper and wanted a paper copy still, it will come as the government by law has to mail us a T4 unless we opt for the email service. How long that will take is beyond me though.

By law, T4s have to be post marked by 28 Feb every year, so expect it to arrive a few days after that.

There is a canforgen stating that it will not be mailed this year unless you specifically opt out of electronic delivery. 

I'm a recently released member. I have looked at my T4 via the CRA my account. The Employment income is way off and below what I made. I was wondering if anyone knew who I would contact for this issue?

Send me a pm and I will find the info for you when I am not on my phone.

I am a Reservist and I am just filing my taxes for both 2013 and 2014 and I noticed that while entering the fields into the software, both T4s from the CAF state there was no income tax deducted. Is this due to the fact that I did not make over the provincial and federal personal claim amount? Because box 22 is empty showing I have not paid any income tax off my ResF pay I am being informed I actually owe taxes... which is awesome because I am late and I'm going to get penalties.

Thanks.

I retired from the CF last year but I wasn't given the provincial tax document upon my release.
I informed my former chain of command but it appears that they were moved to other departments.
Should I deal with the Release Section? I'm from Ontario but I worked in Quebec most of my career and also I still reside in Quebec.
Thanks guys!

Have you tried logging into CRA's My Account? All of my CAF T4s are there right back until 2008.

For those who prefer to file their taxes early.
There's a notice posted at the BOR that this year's T4s should drop in EMMA as early as this Monday, February 11, 2019.

No mention on how well the new BGRS T4s portion is working.

Back