• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Status - Forms required

Peter.G

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been watching this forum for some time now, and I'd like to get some info.

I have just submitted my application online a few days ago, today my application status updated and it is showing that forms/ID are required.

Do I keep waiting for a second email, postage mail, or a phone call? Or should I just go into the local CFRC and get the necessary forms?

I have already [and only] received the first automated email informing me that the file is open. Please note, I am being patient, I am just trying to keep moving forward with this as it moves along.

Online Application (CFAEP)
Primary Reserve, 2IRC

Thanks for any info

Puzzling.  I have to ask, "Do you know what CFAEP stands for and how that entry plan/program works?"

Aboriginal Entry Program

To my understanding;

Special 3 week course, given to aboriginals who would like to see how the CF is, and is paid upon (if) completion, as well as a certificate of military accomplishment. Then given choice to continue career in CF, if yes then moves into BMQ.

I am aware this is to try it out, but this is a route I would like to try before hand. Could or will this affect the recruiting process in terms of time?

Peter.G said:
Aboriginal Entry Program

To my understanding;

Special 3 week course, given to aboriginals who would like to see how the CF is, and is paid upon (if) completion, as well as a certificate of military accomplishment. Then given choice to continue career in CF, if yes then moves into BMQ.

I am aware this is to try it out, but this is a route I would like to try before hand. Could or will this affect the recruiting process in terms of time?

You sure did your homework and well done!  It's not often I see someone as well informed as you.  I am going to have to look into this a little deeper.  Generally, CFAEP is run during specific times of the year but I could be wrong.  Hold that thought and I will see just what I can dig up for you.

With regards to the information that you are seeing when you "log in", it doesn't mean anything, so just ignore it.  Everything you need to provide and everything you need to do, will be explained to you either in person, by telephone or by email.

Sounds good, looking forward to whatever information you could dig up on the program.

Thank you for that as well, I'm very knowledgeable of the CF, so I think that will make this go much smoother.

I'm also aware that the other "program" BLACK BEAR runs during the summer time so I'm thinking as does the CFAEP, or maybe summer and winter.

I'm also guessing that my application will be handled by the CFNRC, until the program is completed, afterwords transferred to the local CFRC/Reserve unit, correct?

Back