• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Photo Contest

Oh God...I think that picture knocked me from a V4 to a 5.....Must be from when I tried to scrub them with steel wool....

Of course, I think I could come up with an even more disturbing pic....I'll have to find my way to the CDS' office tomorrow  ;D

Well this contest convinced me to subscribe. Hopefully I'll get my army.ca touqe before the contest ends. Now I'm not as photogenic as Couchcommander but I'll try my best ;D

Couchcommander.....
hope you weren't trying to compete with Vern cause
Vern wins every time!

Say Cheese!

Should keep the curtains closed when your taking those kinda pictures too  ;D

"The goggles... they do nothing!!!"

I would usually suggest the typical "this thread is useless without pictures" blab, but after seeing what a couch commander looks like.. perhaps this thread is GREAT without pictures.. hehe

Seriously though..who did you pay to take that picture??  You must have VERY good friends.

Would somebody PLEASE just upload a new photo to displace that thing from the main page.

Thank you.

Mike

Bzzliteyr said:
Seriously though..who did you pay to take that picture??

girlfriend, she thought it was cute.

Re: curtains, nah... the neighbours have seen worse.

Michael O'Leary said:
Would somebody PLEASE just upload a new photo to displace that thing from the main page.

Vern? >:D  Come on, take one for the team  ;)

Vern,
Nice profile shot

You have a divine right! (and the left ain't bad either)

Chimo!

Mike Bobbitt said:
Yeah, it may be time to impose some 'additional' rules...

Too bad.

I was planning on just wearing my coin.

(no jokes about the coin being big enough to cover myself... sick people you!!!!) :p

Geeze padre, I would have been at least kind enough to suggest the hat.

Please people... for the love of all that's holy, don't let couchcommander's photo win by default!

I will be submitting! I just need some time to come up with an idea to beat couchcommander. Come one, it's gotta be good to beat that!

Mike Bobbitt said:
Please people... for the love of all that's holy, don't let couchcommander's photo win by default!

Mike.. Sorry... if you remember I ebay'd my shirt as a joke.

I'll do my best to get a photo somehow, I promise!!!
Pea said:
I will be submitting! I just need some time to come up with an idea to beat couchcommander. Come one, it's gotta be good to beat that!

No really.. Mike is judging.. ANYTHING will beat that.. even if you're not wearing anything that says Army.ca.

Mike Bobbitt said:

:rofl: ;D  :rofl: !!!

Mike Bobbitt said:

Mike.. be thankful you didn't order army.ca swag that is a tanktop and underwear!  :eek: Although, I might have been able to come up with a better photo that way.  ;)

Well Mike,

You need to fix up your contest as I messed it up trying to upload my pic into it. Sorry!!  :-[ 

Now, come on boys, I have to get more votes than the couchcommander!!

I'm getting the camera out again tomorrow.

Vern

Hi there,

If you people don't stop bickering, I'm going to post a picture of myself with nothing on but my new army.ca shirt(yes, I received it Mike), my glasses, and the radio.      >:D  And believe me, that's not a pretty picture.  ;D

All the best  Drummy

Back