• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ AUG 21 - St. Jean

Mud Recce Man said:
AND already have your avatar as the PPCLI cap badge!

LOL, he's fired up and ready to go!
I hope he really isn't 6'9 'cause I am only 5'6 and don't feel like running everywhere to keep up with him.... ;)

Baby steps ArmyDave, remember baby steps. ;D

Doesn't matter how long his legs are...its your Course Staff you should worry about!  And PSP staff.

They set the pace.  You gotta follow.

"Thank you for strengthening my weak and idle body "insert rank-name of staff here".

Shoot the foot...drive the body  ;D

Springroll said:
but I just painted my toes last night...geez!

;)

I think they have a check-box on the new MIR Sick Parade forms for that...don't they??

"Excused PT for Cosmetic reasons x 3 days"

Springroll said:
LOL, he's fired up and ready to go!
I hope he really isn't 6'9 'cause I am only 5'6 and don't feel like running everywhere to keep up with him.... ;)

Baby steps ArmyDave, remember baby steps. ;D

My baby steps are your leaps. ;D

On a side note, I just got my second phone call today where they told me the info I need to bring to the swearing in, etc.  I guess I'm stuck wearing a shirt and tie. ;)

techie said:
crap... now ive got to buy a tie...

I was talking to the Cpl. yesterday and there was no mention of a tie, just business casual. Course I guess I can hide one in my back pocket as required (though it will mean a different shirt).

Smiles,
Dugnut

Just got back from my swearing in about an hour ago and am now enjoying a beer.

I was soooooo anxious....my nerves were worse than on my wedding day!

20 days to go!

Springroll said:
Just got back from my swearing in about an hour ago and am now enjoying a beer.

I was soooooo anxious....my nerves were worse than on my wedding day!

20 days to go!

Congrats, guys!  It'll come faster than you think! 

I cannot wait at all. I mean we (me and mom) moved just recently farther north on an acreage, 56k net little to do other then PT. So I am counting the days like its leading to Christmas.

Oh Rory :)

Well guys 20 days left for you , and 25 left for us. Hopefully see you cats there! And yes Rory it is like counting down to Christmas..  A very depressing Chistmas ha ha just joking  :)

And the wait continues!

Only two hopefully short weeks left for us! I cannot wait any longer. I just can't wait till the last few days when anxiety kicks in  ::)

Edited: puncuation.

Flying out on the 19th from Vancouver, was sworn in on the 3rd. Congrats and see the rest of you there.

Is it just me or are the days taking forever to go by? I seems like the days are 10 times longer then normal.... 2 days till i swear in, 12 before i leave. Can someone speed up the clock for me, thanks  :crybaby:

Techie, you have no idea. I have been doin my little PT regime but then I got the whole day left! Civilization 4 comes in handy for that though.I cannot wait till friday, I want to get enrolled now dangit! :threat:

Cansurf - NCI-Op
Armydave - Infantry
Dugnut - NCI-Op
Springroll - OS
Deuce - unknown
PC1982 - Infantry
Rory - unknown
Fondle-Otter - unknown
MDrummond - unknown
techie - LCIS

Wow, 10 people from this thread are all going at the same time.

Anyone know how many courses start a week at St-Jean? Anyone know their course number yet? There is going to be quite a few of us on the same course.

WARNING

Please do not confirm, nor deny, your "On-line" impressions of the other members, until after week 4.

;D

Back