• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ on Aug. 7 in St. Jean?

Dugnut said:
I am not going on the August 7 BMQ, but the 21st instead. I also do my swearing in on the 2nd at the Toronto Recruiting Centre (just like you ArmyDave).

Though I am going in for NCI-OP, none of those combat trades (as per the recruiting Captain -  ??? - I guess Navy never gets to see combat - or is the Army just biased? ??? ).

Smiles,
Dugnut

I'll see you there, that's my starting date as well. I do my swearing in Aug 11th here in Ottawa.
Going in as 031

PC1982 I will be seeing you there also, I am going on the 21st as 031 ofcourse.

I will also see you two there as well. I am starting my course on 21 Aug, as a 227(LCIS) though.

Sweet stuff techie. I was considering LCIS for awhile.

here  my profile 

age 34
195 lbs in excellent shape
6 ft tall
4 year milt exp

speak English french Spanish
I've done my  course in past 1990 artillery in 12week  basic  back then.. in french
done reserve bmq in 2006  got to  do  bmq again  now in English Will  be  fun......

and  here a quote    .....................dont  miss  cause i  wont.

locate in Vancouver

I we could do the same as Sparkplugs and create a list of who is going for the August 21 BMQ session. I guess I will set up such a list in a little while.

Smiles,
Dugnut

So following Sparkplugs lead, BMQ August 21 people (so far...):

ArmyDave - INF  :cdn:
Dugnut - NCI-OP  :cdn:
PC1982 - INF  :cdn:
Rory - INF  :cdn:
Techie - LCIS-TECH  :cdn:

Smiles,
Dugnut

Well, only like one and half months left!!! ;D

What have you guys been doin training wise??  I have been jogging alot and doin some push-ups / sit-ups in the mornings.

I not to worried about the physical side of things, its more the getting up at 5am that will be tough for the first few days!!!

This past week ive been running about 2-3km every other day, just to get into the daily exercise thing, with pushups, situps, and jumping jacks. Starting monday next week, im am going to run about 5km at least 4 days a week, with pushups and situps everyday. by the end of that workout, im drenched. Im hopeing to be able to do 5km in about 30min before i go to ST. Jean.

Most people were up at 5am, but there were some die-hards that were up everyday at 430 or even earlier everyday..........and of course if your cubicle was next to them then most likely you'll be up that early too!

Getting up that early would be a good way to make sure all your stuff if done for inspection.

if you got to  wake  up at  4.30 am  your pretty  messed up  cause    you need  your  sleep  and  you  got  time  to  fix your  stuff  before and after  bed  if you  dilly dally around  when your back to dorm  that  why your running late ...  my  platoon  wee use  to  have a  good  system    and  wee  sleep at  11;00 am and  wake  up at  5;30  and  every thing  was OK  I'm looking  for ward to doing  this  bmq again  see all  guy  will  work together  if  they  dont ....  I  will  implement that  system that  wee  use  back  then  and  it  worked very well.....and  no  you  wont  know my  system until wee need it!..

Mod Edit - Removed profanity.

Read the forum guidelines. Any future attempts to bypass the profanity filters will result in you experiencing the Warning System. Thanks.
:army: Army.ca Staff

cccccaatt said:
if you got to  wake  up at  4.30 am  your pretty  frig  up  cause    you need  your  sleep  and  you  got  time  to  fix your  stuff  before and after  bed  if you  frig around  when your back to dorm  that  why you running  my  platoon  wee use  to  have a  good  system    and  wee  sleep at  11;00 am and  wake  up at  5;30  and  every thing  was OK  I'm looking  for ward to doing  this  bmq again  see all  guy  will  work together  if  they  dint  IL  implement that  system that  wee  use  back  then  and  it  worked very well.....and  no  you  wont  know my  system until wee need it!..

Owww... That post hurt my head. Total lack of grammar and the like.

I am pretty sure that the morning wakeup shouldn't be an issue, we all have enough time to prepare for an early wakeup time. Heck I wake up every morning between 5~5:50 AM and do not hit a pillow till almost midnight, plus I am nearly 30 (I work in a job designing/implementing/supporting call centres - it is mentally exhausting, not physically, so that will be a difference). So I am sure most of you younger fellows and ladies can cope with an early wakeup.

As prep for St. Jean, I jog 5km a day (okay... Monday to Friday when I am at work - if you are in Markham Ontario, you can try and run me over, please just ask for dates and times  :) ) and weekends I usually hit the bicycle (today it was 80km and my thighs are killing me). I also do pushups, sit-ups and crunches at least five times a week, not trying to brag, just trying to answer.

I did other things too, but to reduce the chance of injury before St. Jean, I do not do these activities right now.

Smiles,
Dugnut

Im not a clown, thats a valid comment. I personally would take a post more seriously if it has punctuation, and used propar grammar. Im not a english prof, or anything like that, i make mistakes, but a peroid or two in the post wouldnt have killed you, would it?

Also, there are general rules about posting using proper spelling and grammar.

My mistake there are some periods in there, although the language isnt apropriate.

God all this talk about BMQ and now that I am out of school I am bored off my arse now. Well I guess this is the crunch time, not that I have not been running or hitting the gym during the weekdays. Can't wait till the 21'st of Aug, too mentally demanding  ;D.

Im counting the days, i want to go now. Im so excited about going, and quiting my current job.  56 days till the course starts, , 54 till i leave town, 49 till i quit my job.

tx  for  fixing my post  it  sound  better     dont know   who  did  it   

who    who care   about    that 

cdn  army is  the  way to  go

we are  family 

do i need  a  dot   at they  end  ?   

heheh

the  whole point of the   post is  not  the  grammar its the idea behind  it  .....is  that to  your liking

techie 

sory  did  not  mean disrespect to you but the way you came around  it  was not  nice 

but  he    il  be   the  first one  to help you  out   when you  need help in the  course

peace out

Congratulations. Verbal Warning in 6 posts. You're going to be stellar on course.
Paracowboy

Back