• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Camp So Far

GGHG_Cadet said:
CLI Adventure is an awesome course and I think everyone should try it. I have had a lot of fun so far, the first week was awesome because I got Top Cadet in the company. So far I've done my 4 day canoe trip and I just got back from Meaford which was abseiling, mountain biking, and assault boating. Our company has great training advisors 2 RCR Mcpls and 1 PPCLI WO. Our Mcpl from 3 RCR is a rappel master who had introduced us all to rappelling. This upcoming week is C7 familiarization and our Patrol EX which is going to be sweet.
's...Good old times
's on patrol ex...good old timesBack in my time, we had rubber C

wow it has been a while since i posted on here. i just finished 7 weeks of staff at whitehorse. i had the time of my life. not only did i get to work with some awsome staff but i got to get the chance to learn about the northern culture. I got to see so much history on the canoe trip. All the trading posts and even the hull of the SS klondike in the middle of the yukon river. it was a once in a lifetime opertunity and i wish i could go back again next year but i will be aging out

go 3 plt CLI Adventure WCSTC

Sounds like you had a blast Hutch. Welcome home.

Regards,

Wes

Just finished 7 weeeks across the rivewr from my house, living in dorms, eating at a restaurant every day for every meal.....playing xbox and watching dvds, vhs or our digital cable when we were off at 7 till when we went to bed(whenever, and we could go out if we were back by 10)...........it was hard! :crybaby:

;)

Anyway, now I am not only a liscenced glider pliot, but I can fly the ones witrh engines too! If you'll excuse me........I need to eat my steak now....

condor888000 said:
Just finished 7 weeeks across the rivewr from my house, living in dorms, eating at a restaurant every day for every meal.....playing xbox and watching dvds, vhs or our digital cable when we were off at 7 till when we went to bed(whenever, and we could go out if we were back by 10)...........it was hard! :crybaby:

;)

Anyway, now I am not only a liscenced glider pliot, but I can fly the ones witrh engines too! If you'll excuse me........I need to eat my steak now....

Man.  I knew that the STA missiles on sale could have been used for shooting something down.  *shoots down condors balloon*.

Balloon? What balloon? The only balloons we had were the ones filled with water that me and a buddy accidentally broke a window with. No other ones.*Chases after Burrows with prop spinning.*

PS: NEVER throw a water balloon at a window, the results will surprise you.....

condor888000 said:

;)

wow sounds like you had a easy summer. mine was fun but i only got 2 days off the whole summer. don't beleive them when they say you get 1 and a half days off a week

condor888000 said:

;)

wow i remeber back in the day we slept out in tents in blackdown and never got any freetime!

Sounds but not really. we had 4 hours to do what normally takes a minimum of 60 to do. And we only have one shot to pass the MOT which can be quite hard. Lots of studying and lots of work. But lots of fun too. And plently of ways to destress. If you are too stressed, you can screw the pooch, and if you're solo when that happens, yuo could be buying the farm young.

condor888000 said:

;)

Were you at St-Jean???

I passed through on the 26th of June, and I was at EVVRE from last friday till sunday. Go sleeping on the floor of a classroom with a mattress and 20 other guys!  ::) Meh, at least we had a/c........

Burrows, Lexi was talking about me...I met up with her in the MIR trailor (funny place you meet so many strange and exciting people there not that your strange Lexi...) And yah i was talking about how I met you and then I went back to talk with you and you took a personal RTU...right Lexi?

Ok we know about my RTU...thanks.

Hey Lexi, I think I met you. Did you get poison ivy at camp?

Back