• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Comparing the Regiments (PPCLI, RCR, and R22eR) and thier bases

Is that like a gay Spidder Man
Funny, you are the First member to say that....You say your RCR eh?
And BTW, I was RCR as well, 2 BN J/G Coy's, 3rd BN M/Q Coy's.....So, I do know a bit about WHO looks up to whom. Every person whom I told in the 3rd was salivating when I told them I was getting a Re-badge to the PPCLI....go figure...

Edited to take out the Choice word
2nd Edit: Well I'm off for the extra Long weekend, and won't be back until Mon night so, if you would like to carry on this sparring match PM me.

Ranman, if you're here to start a pissing match (and with the wrong folks I might add), then you'll find the door real quick.

Infanteer said:
Ranman, if you're here to start a pissing match (and with the wrong folks I might add), then you'll find the door real quick.

What do you mean by the wrong folks?

The Patricia mafia  ;)

Of which I taught at the RCR BSL - and Para and Blakey are 'Disloyal-Royals'  :salute:

KevinB said:
The Patricia mafia   ;)

Of which I taught at the RCR BSL - and Para and Blakey are 'Disloyal-Royals'   :salute:

Ahhhhh
They also don't know when someone is just pulling thier leg.

Maybe get to know people so we know if your joking or if not.

Infanteer said:
Maybe get to know people so we know if your joking or if not.

Ya ok.......as long as we don't have to get nakkid.

Although I must say, the Patricias have done very well in the last few years accepting some of the Chickens who initially made a poor regimental choice, but saw the light and now are in Edmonton.  :D

Besides RCR = Drill and Petawawa.
PPCLI = I'm on a four day weekend and I pay no PST!

and for all of you royals out there - it's called a re-badge - you know you waaaaaaant it!  :D

GO!!! said:
Although I must say, the Patricias have done very well in the last few years accepting some of the Chickens who initially made a poor regimental choice, but saw the light and now are in Edmonton.   :D

Besides RCR = Drill and Petawawa.
PPCLI = I'm on a four day weekend and I pay no PST!

and for all of you royals out there - it's called a re-badge - you know you waaaaaaant it!   :D

Your on a four day weekend and you pay no PST? Awwwwwwwwwww....... in the RCR's we would concider you "just Adorable!".

RCR = I'm on a duty 24/7 and I pay no attention to the PPCLI!

Ranman said:
RCR = I'm on a duty 24/7 and I pay no attention to the PPCLI!

Have fun with that. I'll enjoy my weekend, then get back to work, training for war. See you on the Pde square!

GO!!! said:
Have fun with that. I'll enjoy my weekend, then get back to work, training for war. See you on the Pde square!
  <----Slack and idle attitude .

No reallly....I pay no attention to the PPCLI!

Hey boys we could bicker all day about which is the best Reg but in the end we all do the same job with the same result. However it's good to see that we haven't lost our esprit de corps and that we all know that the RCR is the tops

Cheers

I have a ? here, i am going in the regular 031, i am waiting to start BMQ, i choosed to do my BMQ in french, i am from Montreal, so its easier for me in french, but at the end will i be automatically sent to royal 22 regiment or i will have the choice ? and if i am sent to royal 22 regiment may i transfer later on in a different regiment if i wish to ?

Thx

Cheers  :cdn:

Yes, we all know the RCR is the top parade square regiment in the country, and as high as you can get, with out becoming a Patricia.

PS - is it true you have a rock that has to be saluted outside one of your Bn lines?

Wolfe, we have had french Cdn's come to our Bn and they're still there. They had a bit of a rough go at first, other than that they're enjoying it now, other than the fact we're in Shigon. Also who is this ranman loser? ;D

I think he is (was) just another bitter, disillusioned, self hating RCR guy. So sad really....

Wolfe said:
I have a ? here, i am going in the regular 031, i am waiting to start BMQ, i choosed to do my BMQ in french, i am from Montreal, so its easier for me in french, but at the end will i be automatically sent to royal 22 regiment or i will have the choice ? and if i am sent to royal 22 regiment may i transfer later on in a different regiment if i wish to ?

Thx

Cheers   :cdn:

Well it may be nice trying the English regiments, but will the army send me automatically to r22er or will i have the choice ? and can i transfer later on ?

Wolf  :cdn:

Uou may transfer later on if your lucky but then again you may end up liking it there.  The fact that you can speak fluent french hints at a strong posibility that you would go to the R22R.

THX CFL, well i will see, first i need to do my BMQ and SQ and after i will see, the thing is i don't want to live in Quebec all my life, i want to live somewhere else in Canada, so i will have to transfer and i think if i go to the commanding office and i explain that i want to transfer because i am leaving Quebec, i don't think it should be a problem.

Wolf  :salute: :cdn: :salute:

Back