• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Female in distress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the RCMP out at the base can take care of themselves.

Also wouldn't it be funny if her dad was the base commander? DOH! :eek:

Cheers!
P.

Pugnacious said:
Also wouldn't it be funny if her dad was the base commander? DOH! :eek:
Cheers!
P.

Career going well..... Career stops! :eek:

oh my.. *ahem*  ::)

my virgin ears...*ahem* eyes? ^-^

You boys sure know how to make a grown woman blush...

Haha. Hoodrats.

I'll have you know that I'm very sophisticated for a lady my age...

So are we all going to wreak havoc on the Chilliwack Military Base, or what?

Aye, but you still haven't answered for us the question of what your intentions are once you get to Chilliwack. Are you some sort of enemy infiltrator? Or do you have more noble intentions..........? ;)

Cheers

New Regimental Groundsheet!  LOL  Sophisticated lady!   ::) :blotto:

MissMolsonIndy said:
Are you sure about that, kiddo? Never underestimate the power of a woman...

SHE IS AN INFILTRATOR

MissMolsonIndy said:
Never underestimate the power of a woman...

Do you know any?  And if so, why would they hang around an immature little girlie like you?

Shall we lock this up soon?

Given that the info desired was dispensed in quick time I would say that a lock is called for............

It has been fun......

Cheers

No need to be hasty, I did nothing more than inquire.

I've recently taken an interest in the Canadian Military, and I require volunteer hours, as it applies to my degree.

For those of you with your shields up, no offence taken; for the rest,..I look forward to getting to know a few faces around here.

Sure....you can volunteer.  ::)  I'm not sure what sort of credit you'll get for it though.  ???  Your previous posts have led me to believe that you merely want to be (or at least be treated as  >:D) a groundsheet. 

better to support the forces then trash them. Good stuff.

Wouldn't hurt to go an extra step and sign up for a few years.

No, their posts have led you to believe that...

I was just having a little fun.

Like I said, no offence taken.

I've settled on a double major in Political Science and International Relations, and they evaluate your application to the program in light of the work experience/further readings completed within the area of study. Surely it's applicable. The Military is a form of government structure.

Why do I sense hostility?

MissMolsonIndy said:
Hey,

I'm actually going out there to do a little somethin' somethin' dirty with the Canadian Military.

hmmmm.  I think that was your quote.  That pretty much started it all.  What did you expect the response to be?  I'm not saying that going out there to raise morale is a bad thing...... ;)  Hostile....I don't see that.

Maybe big brother is watching and sent his little sister to spy on us.

G'day from Australia Ms Molson.

If ya got any questions about Army life here the Lucky Country, get back to me ;D .

There is plenty of good personnel here on this site, and seriously if ya got any questions, I am sure they'll help ya out.

Meanwhile if ya wanna have a squizz on the army here try www.army.gov.au or where I live now www.ourshire.com.au or where I am posted at yr's end www.bribie.com.au

enjoy,

Wes

MissMolsonIndy said:
I've settled on a double major in Political Science and International Relations, and they evaluate your application to the program in light of the work experience/further readings completed within the area of study. Surely it's applicable. The Military is a form of government structure.

UBC?

Ok folks, let's take it easy here... Having fun with new users is ok (esp. given the "provocative" nature of her original posts) but there's no need to get nasty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back