• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Go Habs, go!

All I can say is that I have been cheering for the Habs for as long as I can rember . The last time they played this well they brought the cup back in 1994 and Boston should be easy first round for the Habs to beat .  They have Beaten them all season so don't see why this would be any different  so all I can say is  GO HABS GO  ;D

This one's for Geo:

y1pUayJ_Dpyi-i8f5pO5EhkUoQGmHjEwjC-ygyUNmtks1Uja9wleSaqu6wuV7Ivjh95Il2Fi4kkE7M

Yrys said:
It almost come naturally when you're born and breed in Montréal.
Now, Yrys, I'm only saying this because, well, just because.
I think you meant to say "born and bred" in Montréal.  If you breed in Montréal, well, that implies present tense, which, well, means that you may be employed on Rue Ste-Catherine (if you know what I mean).  >:D

Go Habs

geo said:
You ain't from these parts, are you ???

Didn't think so ;)

Die-hard Bruins fan who had absolutely nothing to cheer for after last nights non-performance. :mad: But I will take small victory in the fact that at least Boston didn't get shut out in it's first playoff game of the year unlike some team from Eastern Ontario! :eek:

I suggest that the Leafs fan go there : UpsetFan.com.  ;D

As seen on a banner at the last Leafs vs Habs game  >:D :
GOLF LEAFS GOLF!!!

I'm a Habs fan but I'll quote a major Bruins Fan (In french)
Ça sent la soupe à Montréal, parce que ont fait la soupe avec des légumes et des chaudrons.
-Claude Poirier

And a translation :
It's smelling soup in Montréal, because we do soup with cauldrons and vegetables.

I predict that the Canadiens will win against Boston and New York/New Jersey, but they will be annihilated by the Penguins.

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Rooting for the Habs is horrible. It should be a 'banable' offense to do so.    ;)
(I'm still just grumpy that the Leafs are out taking a well earned break)

Midget

"The difference between combat and sports is that in combat you bury the guy who comes in second.”

Consider the Leafs lucky that after their summer golf they can get back to playing hockey. (Well half-arse attempt at hockey)

Go HABS Go...

I'll purposely wear my Habs jersey just so I can agitate all the sens/leaf fans around here. life is well

Heard a good one on the radio yesterday from a Habs supporter...
The Habs had to move from the Forum to the Bell Centre 'cause the old Forum roof was at risk of caving in from the weight of all those banners!
24 and counting...GO HABS!

sporting my Lafleur jersey today  ;D
D2

Midget,

If you want hurray for your team, don't you think posting in a thread title : "Go Habs, go!"
is self defeating ?

;D

Back