• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hmmmm Waste of time? World of Warcraft (WoW)

FourNinerZero said:
I thought that WoW stood for "Without Women". >:D

Same thing as World of Warcraft I think. >:D

LoboCanada said:
I'm not addicted to World of Warcraft really.

And

LoboCanada said:
I now play as a level 27 Paladin named Cedana on the "Stormrage" server.

Yeah right, we believe you. ::)

I now play as a level 27 Paladin named Cedana on the "Stormrage" server.

he also mean that he used to play something else before  >:D

but we still belive you!!!

Well I am not ashamed to admit it, I play it too.  8) Level 60 Warrior Moonrunner.  Not as much as I used too since going on course but at least once a week.

Any game that requires a monthly subscription in order to play online is just to geekish in my opinion.

The people you least expect to play this game do. It's so weird that way.

Luckily for me I broke my chains from this horrid time-consumer about 6 months ago. It sucked away SO much of my time. I think I over-played when I was still in to it, though. I played *a lot*. I've been back once and it's just not the same, though if I ever go back again you'll find me in Khadgar, Tomrobinson 28 human Pally (not as 1337 as you, Kleobee :p) and Lucaric, 29 or 30 Elven Priest.

Maybe I'll pick it up for the holiday season since there's nothing to do better then.

Rice0031 said:
The people you least expect to play this game do. It's so weird that way.

Only people who play those games say things like that!  >:D  Now, as was stated in the thread earlier....give me your lunch money!  ;D

I used to play, had/have? a lvl 60 orc shaman on blackhand server.

Just lost interest in it as other things came up.

As for people claiming people who play video games have no life, that's laughable, as it seems like a pretty arbitrary judgement.

It's a huge buisness, and as a person who has switched from video games to going to country night at the bar with his girlfriend, its really the same waste of time, except you spend less money playing WoW then drinking. And if its just as fun for you, then who can say anything? Noone.

IrishCanuck said:

As for people claiming people who play video games have no life, that's laughable, as it seems like a pretty arbitrary judgement.

It's a huge buisness, and as a person who has switched from video games to going to country night at the bar with his girlfriend, its really the same waste of time, except you spend less money playing WoW then drinking. And if its just as fun for you, then who can say anything? Noone.

Oh lighten up......it was meant i jest...........maybe you need to get out more......

IrishCanuck said:

Yea it does save quite a bit of money, especially if your girlfriend plays with you... such as I play with my fiance.

kleobee said:
Yea it does save quite a bit of money, especially if your girlfriend plays with you... such as I play with my fiance.

awwww.......thats cute !!   :)

(i threw up in my mouth just a little)

cdnaviator will WoW you alright  ;)

Ok that was totaly in jest do not for a second think that was serious

I was on course in winnipeg back in 2004....we had a guy who was always in his room playing shit like that.  Everytime you openned the door to go in there it was like shining a flashlight into a cave full of bats !!!

beach_bum said:
Only people who play those games say things like that!  >:D  Now, as was stated in the thread earlier....give me your lunch money!  ;D
The bigger bullies already came by and took it. Please don't hurt me! :p
Bring it on, you non-video-game-player bully. I'll beat you over the head with my Xbox360!! Then we'll see who's taking who's lunch money!!

Anyone been keeping up on Battlestar Galactica? Ah crap I gotta go, all my pens just fell out of my pocket protector.

Do we have a nerdy smiley? We need to get one.

Back