• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Justin Trudeau hints at boosting Canada’s military spending

Does that work better than mix in the mouth protein powder?
Yes, it doesn’t turn to cement with just a little moisture.

But eventually I just started making ‘Karl Kandy’ (named for Karl Hanna who showed me the recipe) in mixing chocolate, instant coffee, and syrup over a Coleman stove (in the barracks) in a pot lid. You cooked it into a paste that then hardened into a solid. You could break/smash it into pieces and then suck/chew it for a bit for an energy jolt.

Yes, it doesn’t turn to cement with just a little moisture.

But eventually I just started making ‘Karl Kandy’ (named for Karl Hanna who showed me the recipe) in mixing chocolate, instant coffee, and syrup over a Coleman stove (in the barracks) in a pot lid. You cooked it into a paste that then hardened into a solid. You could break/smash it into pieces and then suck/chew it for a bit for an energy jolt.
Could you PM me that recipe?
Jr. #2 on the way and I'm not a big coffee fan, but that sounds like it might just do the trick

Meh, nothing wrong with mix in the mouth instant coffee…
Obi Wan Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

TP, cocomat, cot, fart sack, kero-sun heater, multiple 1.5kg bags of mini-Reese’s Pieces, reading lamp, barrack box as a night table, in-tent slippers, drying rack for clothes/boots, play station/X-box, rucksack and daypack for snacks on ops… ✅
Wow, I was referring to field ex not setting up a household lol. last time I went on a weekend field ex was totally shocked to show up to mods set up with cots in them. First thought was damn army officers have gotten soft then I found out they were for everyone. They all looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned throwing a ground sheet down and dragging half it over to cover up in case it rained.

I will concede wipes seem better than TP as they can also be used to remove cam. Unfortunately all us young men had never heard of them back then.

Wow, I was referring to field ex not setting up a household lol. last time I went on a weekend field ex was totally shocked to show up to mods set up with cots in them. First thought was damn army officers have gotten soft then I found out they were for everyone. They all looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned throwing a ground sheet down and dragging half it over to cover up in case it rained.

I will concede wipes seem better than TP as they can also be used to remove cam. Unfortunately all us young men had never heard of them back then.

One of the best exercises we ever had was a joint FTX with the local Sigs Sqn and Service Battalion.

They were overjoyed that they had a chance to set up a fully illuminated mod tent camp, with flying kitchen and fully staffed Ops Room (another coffee, Sir?) for everyone.

I think it altered my paradigms forever ;)

That is the field…for a Div asset. Forgot to add baby wipes to my list. 👍🏼

One of the best exercises we ever had was a joint FTX with the local Sigs Sqn and Service Battalion.

They were overjoyed that they had a chance to set up a fully illuminated mod tent camp, with flying kitchen and fully staffed Ops Room (another coffee, Sir?) for everyone.

I think it altered my paradigms forever ;)
I traded goodies with the Combat Engineer unit when we set up in Suffield, they had a heated, lit outhouse using a Mod tent and Herman Nelson heater. Pure effing luxury.

lol- time for a blood sacrifice…

Attachments

• IMG_1235.jpeg
    IMG_1235.jpeg
    826.1 KB · Views: 13
Captain Bonespurs rides again.
The United States is no longer a Democratic Republic, it's a protection racket....

Back