• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Living Quarters

Flawed Design said:
I wonder where we would be if 10 years ago everyone just said suck it up, your green combat jean jacket, body armor and helmet work fine.

We would be in the same place we are today with people being unsatisfied with the solution that came along.

People may bitch and complain but the equipment and level of protection is better.

CDN Aviator said:
Its not like i joined the military yesterday.

Then you have never bitched about anything you found wrong or stupid in your entire military career either.

CDN Aviator said:
Thanks but i dont have to.

Hallmark statement of the new "F*ck you, I am ok" attitude.

Good point.  Our accommodations might be junk.  But our equipment is changing for the better.  No matter what we get in life we will always complain about it.  thats just the nature of the beast.  Although I have to admit that we have more armor on our soldiers then our vehicles did 8 years ago.  So no complaints there.

SFB said:
Hallmark statement of the new "F*ck you, I am ok" attitude.

Was mearly saying that i dont have to imagine whats its like as i have lived it. But thanks for assuming that i'm an inconsiderate ass.........

Back