• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Man Kills Bear

George Wallace said:
The Spring Bear Hunt was cancelled well before Dolt got elected.

Your right. Harris in 99. But what the hey. It's Dolt's fault for nor reinstating it then ;D

Here is an update... Sam the dog is fine, his wounds are pretty much heeled. He had 4 puncture wounds to his back where the bear's teeth bit him.
Tom our friend is ok, still a few deep scrapes. He had to leave his canoe up where this happened and left last week with Sam to get the canoe and to meet my hubby and 2 friends up that way ( on a fishing trip).
The ministry sent the bear to the U of Guelph for testing ie: rabies...no rabies...it was a 2 year old male that was extremely underweight.
I guess the conclusion was that the bear was trying to immobilize Sam the dog to get at Tom.

Tom sure loves his dog! On a humerous note ( not to me) :(  my husband's sentiments were... if that was me and our dog ( a JRT ) he would have said " have a nice snack and ran like hell ".

Back