• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC)

I guess I might as well use this thread.

So, the next MPAC is in October. Who else is waiting and hoping for an invitation?

I am, i have my doubts though as i have not gone through my CT Interview or received any news since i put in for it. Here is to hoping! ;D

FutureMP101 said:
I am, i have my doubts though as i have not gone through my CT Interview or received any news since i put in for it. Here is to hoping! ;D

You never know what could happen, when I did my CT I was loaded on and attended an MPAC only 2 weeks after I finally finished everything.

Hello,

I've recently took CFAT for MP and was told I'm eligible.

After the CFAT, I was given a advise from the recruiter saying it's very competitive to get a position in MP and research of MP would help me during the interview.

As I was researching about MP on forces.ca website, I came across MPAC.
There wasn't much description about it.
It seems like some kind of test, but I was wondering if anyone could give me good description of MPAC and what kind of test it is.
Also, does MPAC happen before BMQ or does it happen during the training at CFB Borden?

Thanks for the information in advance.

No one can tell you exactly what they do at the MPAC because you have to sign a non disclosure agreement to keep the integrity of the assessment intact.

The MPAC stands for: Military Police Assessment Course

It is not something you can study or prepare for. You will spend a few days in Borden going through testing, interviews and scenarios. It will basically tell if you are right for the job or not. That is all that can really be said, if I haven't said too much already.

If I were you I'd research the trade as much as possible, talk to MP's if you can and find out as much about the job as you can.

Good luck

Yes MP is very competitive

Pre-selection:

Application
Aptitude test
Medical exam
Backgroundcheck, solvability, security check etc...
Interview

Then you know if your candidature has been holded or refused so you are either pre-selected or not selected

If you are pre-selected the forces will send you to the Military police assesment center at CFB Borden. There you will, with other pre-selected candidate go through some testings but also some orientation with MPs who will instruct you on what mps really do.

Then you will be selected or rejected.

I encourage you to learn as much as you can on the profession.

That's all I can say.

take care and good luck on your journey

I received an invite today to attend an MPAC from Oct 20-Oct 22.  I am not currently serving in the Canadian Forces so I figure that the upcoming
MPAC is not just for O/T's like the previous couple.  Good luck to all.

Hey, just curious. When did you recieve the call? Did you call to get updates or were you just patient? I hate being stuck in limbo but its part of the game.

I received the call for MPAC yesterday, Sept. 22.  I applied in Nov. of last year and was completed my CFAT, interview, medical, etc. by the end of January 2010.  I contacted the CFRC (Mississauga) about every 3 months just to keep in touch.  I hope this answers your questions.  Hope to see you at MPAC.

Congrats on your invite!

I was told my RC expected to have access to the list on Friday. Perhaps I'll call at the end of the day today to see if they have it earlier than expected.

Congrats again on your invite, you've certainly been waiting a while for it.

Best of luck.

My CFRC is still telling me they don't have the list of applicants attending MPAC. Anyone else getting the same info?

Yeah, I'm getting the same run-around. I'm going to go in tomorrow and check again! I've been waiting since last June (2009) for the call. I'm on the merit list, but that doesn't seem to mean much because everyone else seems to be as well. We'll get our day to prove ourselves eventually!

Hello to all,

Just got a call this morning from my CFRC asking me if I was available to go to the next MPAC in October. He told me that the October MPAC was already full, but that I was really lucky since a few people decided not to go and I was next on the « list ». I was sure i wouldn't be invited since I only did my interview and finished everything about two weeks ago.

Good luck to you guys and hope to see you there.

Back