• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ontario Majority Government 2022-2026 (?)

I see it as high unlikely that any politician in Ontario would shut down 20GW of capability…Ontario’s potential beholdenness is conditional on more than just political bravado/stupidity.

I see it as high unlikely that any politician in Ontario would shut down 20GW of capability…Ontario’s potential beholdenness is conditional on more than just political bravado/stupidity.
We've done stupid things before and just look at the Germans. Or Phoenix or whatever. Best to have the replacement figured out but....

On bird strikes the transmission system is responsible for something like 25x the amount of bird deaths as the windmills. Per gwh it's 0.269 vs 5.18 for other power sources.

Gwh takes into account the limited number of windmills in action which presumably will increase although I believe the 0.269 to be a vast underestimate given the limits of counting however. This has been shown with using dogs vs humans

One can reduce bird deaths by up to 70 percent by painting one of the blades

We can also recycle the blades.

Why don't we recycle them??? I'm sure there are lots of reasons. Why we are not painting one of the blades ??? That I can't figure out exactly as I've known this for a couple years. Beaurocratic inertia ??

Back