• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Public service employment has grown by 31 per cent

Its like Bubba's in KTown. Last week I had a slice for lunch. Who knew they were open other than at 0200, or that the pizza is edible when sober?
Upon further reflection: there are many unproven assertions in this statement.

For example, you're expecting us to believe you were sober during a visit to Kingston.

You have to admit: that is some next level trolling…

You Have A Point Reaction GIF by CBS

You have to admit: that is some next level trolling…
I love how he isn't wrong, and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it 😅

I don't even know what they're getting all pissy about. When your annual budget is approx $11B a year, and that money comes from the state...you are state funded...

Its like Bubba's in KTown. Last week I had a slice for lunch. Who knew they were open other than at 0200, or that the pizza is edible when sober?

Best poutine in Canada... add bacon bits! You're welcome lol

Ya I really dont get what CBC is all in a tizzy about. They are mostly publicly funded.

Unless of course they are just a Liberal shill and need to tow the line no matter how wrong it is... I dunno

Confused Power Rangers GIF
I think it’s the consistency. BBC is labelled as publicly funded vs government funded.

The issue lies also in the Opposition Leader being inconsistant as well. Targeting the CBC handle specifically while avoiding labelling the SRC to avoid angering Quebecers.

Update on strike stuff, I guess we find out tonight at 2100 hours. Attended a virtual meeting yesterday. Was interesting to say the least…

Is a 4-day work week part of the negotiations at all? That's been more commonly accepted now even in local businesses.

I think it’s the consistency. BBC is labelled as publicly funded vs government funded.

The issue lies also in the Opposition Leader being inconsistant as well. Targeting the CBC handle specifically while avoiding labelling the SRC to avoid angering Quebecers.

Its nice to see Que get special treatment from all parties. At least we're consistent in our cow toeing to Que.

Is a 4-day work week part of the negotiations at all? That's been more commonly accepted now even in local businesses.
I haven’t heard that that was part of what was being asked for. Mostly pay, WFH, and some other things like anti racism training, higher pay for firefighters and VAC employees etc

I love how he isn't wrong, and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it 😅

I don't even know what they're getting all pissy about. When your annual budget is approx $11B a year, and that money comes from the state...you are state funded...

I do alot of working with 'Independent Agencies' of government, at various levels.

Some of them like to delude themselves that they are not really government, because they get to write reports on how bad government is at various things.

One of my clients exploded that myth for his staff one day when he asked them 'who signs your paycheck'?

It's a dangerous head space to be in, for sure....

CBC:

The article states:
We are beholden to no one.
We report without fear or favour.
We act only in the public interest.

Any guess' what their views of the public interest are? I'm guessing they believe it's in the public interest that PP not become PM and assume they'll report accordingly.

The CBC should be a bland as hell vanilla reporter of factual events. Zero opinion, zero anything but straight facts. Since that is seemingly impossible for the current iteration of CBC, they should lose all public money.

The CBC should be a bland as hell vanilla reporter of factual events. Zero opinion, zero anything but straight facts. Since that is seemingly impossible for the current iteration of CBC, they should lose all public money.

Woke broadcaster on behalf of the woke government.

CBC:

The article states:
We are beholden to no one.
We report without fear or favour.
We act only in the public interest.

Any guess' what their views of the public interest are? I'm guessing they believe it's in the public interest that PP not become PM and assume they'll report accordingly.

CBC North seems different than the mothership and the CBC archives are a treasure to be protected.

Back