• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Quality control stage of application?

astyanax

Inactive
Reaction score
Greetings;

Over the past couple of years I've decided that a military career is best suited for me.

I applied a 3-4 weeks ago, and at the time the guy that was going over my application with me said that I should be recieving a call for a aptitude test within a couple weeks.

I called the office yesterday, and was told that my application was in the "Quality Control" stage, and to be patient.  I have no problems being patient, however I wouldn't mind knowing what that means exactly, if they weren't considering my application they would tell me as much, correct?

Appologies if I missed a sticky about this very subject.

I got a similar reply from my file manager at the CFRC Montreal. They seem to be overloaded with applications and are having trouble digging themselves out of all the files.

What I'm worried about is that all the smaller recruiting offices don't seem to have that problem and are having their people do the CFAT, medical, etc... and get merit listed now when we might might get our first appointment in a few months.

I hope that the larger CFRCs applications are not going to miss this year's application process because their don't have the manpower compaired to the smaller CFRCs. :'(

Back