• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about CF recruiting site

Alex

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a quick question- I could just be blind or insane, but I could have sworn that the CF recruiting site had several informational videos, including videos on BMQ, that were posted just after the site was redone. Now these videos seem to have dissapeared completely.  I'm wondering if they were just taken down, or if I'm mistaken and these videos were never in fact posted on the recruiting site.  Has anyone else realized this and perhaps have answers?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.  I also ran a quick search here in the forums to see if any one else had asked this question, but I didn't find anything relevant.

Thanks a lot guys.

-Alex

I asked the same question before...

If I remember correctly, the answer was that they took them off because it was using too much bandwidth but the videos are still on the web site, you need to point to the direct address...

Maybe someone else remember the address??  I just downloaded the video on my desktop and play it once a week!!  :warstory:

Frank

not sure if this is what you were after.

http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/english/site/index_e.asp

You can also take a look at this thread..  very informative with a lot of videos..

Frank

Frank the Tank said:
You can also take a look at this thread..  very informative with a lot of videos..

Frank

Would that be the thread in your signature you were referring to? I checked it and didn't find anything :P

Also, if you have the video saved to your desktop, couldn't you find the direct link to the video? I could be wrong, but try right clicking on it and clicking "properties" and seeing what it says.

Thanks

sorry take out the url thing. To get the video click on the thing that looks like film.

Back