• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recruitment Bus

ItsJustOscar

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all, I apologize if this has been discussed in another thread, but searches and browsing have not turned up anything.

I have been told that the Canadian Forces has Recruitment Bus that travels around to diffrent locations. Does anyone know the dates and places where it could be found, as my closest recruiting office is about 1.5 hours away. I am Intersted in the Navy (I hear they have their own bus?).

Thanks!

:cdn:

ItsJustOscar said:
I am Intersted in the Navy (I hear they have their own bus?).

Yeah, it's pretty short  ;D.

On a serious note, you could give the nearest local CFRC and ask if they do recruiting remotes in your area or if they require you to come to them - usually depends on distance etc.  They'd be able to tell you.

MM

I know it's not the same, and depends on what information you are looking for, but the Recruiter's have a chat room through the Recruiting website. You can talk to a recruiter on there and ask questions. I have done so a couple of times and they were always vey helpful.

Just another avenue to consider.  :)

Delaney1986 said:
I know it's not the same, and depends on what information you are looking for, but the Recruiter's have a chat room through the Recruiting website. You can talk to a recruiter on there and ask questions. I have done so a couple of times and they were always vey helpful.

Just another avenue to consider.  :)

I'm not sure if it is a regional issue, but the live chat feature has not been available "due to technical issues" for quite some time now, going on to 2 months.

Do you have a Service Canada office near you, check there, in the past in my city, a recruiter came 1 times per 2 week or month to give information meeting. You can have the Forces brochure too there. And I'm at 2 1/2 hours of the nearest recruiting center.

hope my english is understandable, it's not my first language ;)

Back