• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Reserves In Toronto

Too many funny hat people around here  :p
QOR is a great go, and i have never had a problem "grabbing the attention" of a female in my DEU's. You're best bet is to talk to a recruiter from the each unit and check out  a parade night to see where you would fit in best.

popnfresh said:
Hah. I'm not even in this "best regiment", and yet I know my place.  ;D

A certain arrangement of letters on an epaulette strikes fear into my heart, and always will...

But yeah the 48th is great for fashion ;)...

Cheers,

Wow,

Other than 'nuff said is all I can say...

;)

dileas

tess

AFireinside13 said:
Too many funny hat people around here  :p
QOR is a great go, and i have never had a problem "grabbing the attention" of a female in my DEU's. You're best bet is to talk to a recruiter from the each unit and check out  a parade night to see where you would fit in best.
the 48th regulator said:
Wow,

Other than 'nuff said is all I can say...

;)

dileas

tess

regiment wars on a forum? ha!

Nah we need each other and we both know it, we're all a big happy camp...

unless we're in meaford, no one is happy there. 

:salute:

popnfresh said:
Nah we need each other and we both know it, we're all a big happy camp...

unless we're in meaford, no one is happy there. 

:salute:

Very good point.

Uhm, just to verify, you are not in?

dileas

tess

hahaha, okay............i think i've decided to go to QOR of C, but i still have like 4 months? Could someone try and persuade me going the other way,haha!

i was wondering, i saw a few other regiements, like other than infantry. I was wondering if it would be a good choice to join Combat Egineers, Artlillery, or even Armoured regiments? or is Infantry the way to go!

All trades and elements have their role to play, although you may not realize that yet.

If FYA is too far away for you, that rules out armd and communications...unless you are close to Denison Armoury (downsview)?

popnfresh said:
All trades and elements have their role to play, although you may not realize that yet.

If FYA is too far away for you, that rules out armd and communications...unless you are close to Denison Armoury (downsview)?

i live in northyork,[\\\\\\\\\\\\\] to be more exact.........i think im closest to denison armoury, my friend told me FYA is SUPER FAR

Sukintu said:
i live in northyork, bayview and 401 to be more exact.........i think im closest to denison armoury, my friend told me FYA is SUPER FAR

Some of us go there from farther then North York ;) but...

I'd suggest checking out the units at Denison - They have a wide array of non-infantry units to consider, if you are not sure of Infantry yet.

Good luck.

popnfresh said:
Some of us go there from farther then North York ;) but...

I'd suggest checking out the units at Denison - They have a wide array of non-infantry units to consider, if you are not sure of Infantry yet.

Good luck.

wow, thanks! Denison Armoury is so much closer to my house than Moss Park, but there's no infantry at Denison :( . What interested me was the 32CER ( combat engineering regiment), i think the Service Battallion..well ....*no comment here*......i might join that regiment, hope its as good as infantry :)

(sorry forgot the 3 in  32CER) *edit

Sukintu said:
wow, thanks! Denison Armoury is so much closer to my house than Moss Park, but there's no infantry at Denison :( . What interested me was the 2CER ( combat engineering regiment), i think the Service Battallion..well ....*no comment here*......i might join that regiment, hope its as good as infantry :)

2 CER is in Petatwawa not Toronto, 2 FER is there or what ever they are calling themselves today.

Right on,

I hear that Dennison is a neat place.

Good Luck borther!

fruit.gif

dileas

tess

After a long few months of thinking, I've decided to go Infantry. Since I hear that QOR is full and "packed to the rim", I will be joining the 48th highlanders, regardless of having to have to wear a kilt or Balmoral ( I hope to go commando with the kilt( if you know what I mean  ^-^) with it  ;D). Thanks for everyone's help.

Back