• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Rick Mercer Fights Back!

Wow we could have a full new thread on putting holes in that marxist.ca thing, I mean, Taliban the closest thing to a national liberation movement they've ever had?... I'm giving myself a headache reading it.... just gonna take a step back... take a deep breath... and try not to punch my monitor...

Is it possible for an HCOL to get promoted ?? We could have another amazing CDS once Hillier is finished ;D

I was wondering if I had downloaded that wrong... 

Whats with the cut off midway, and then empty space.. and then "Tim Hortons" on its own line?

Am I missing something?

Meridian said:
I was wondering if I had downloaded that wrong...   

Whats with the cut off midway, and then empty space.. and then "Tim Hortons" on its own line?

Am I missing something?
You're not missing anything, its showing up like that here too.

Same here

Perhaps its all part of her normal delivery.  Disjointed, quotable non-thoughts that can be strung together as necessary by a suitably Independently minded editor to produce the appropriate story.

It's a copy and paste from the actual electronic version of the paper.

They tend to put adds & hyperlinks into electronic versions. When they are copied & pasted, that's what they show up like if the adds/links are not removed from the copied text.

The Librarian said:
It's a copy and paste from the actual electronic version of the paper.

They tend to put adds & hyperlinks into electronic versions. When they are copied & pasted, that's what they show up like if the adds/links are not removed from the copied text.

The red is the ads but the sentence she was going on about before does not end it just gets cut off and after the adds a new one starts, I am fairly sure you can't hear rage in the neck veins of a new highway...

the 48th regulator said:

Any time anyone questions the coverage, as Doyle did and as this column is venturing to do, you can practically hear the rage mounting in the neck veins of the

Almost as painful as watching Peter McKay flirt with Condoleezza Rice.

Mobilization Against War and Occupation
Story about Afghanistan women, drought, starvation…

Environment shuffling cabinets is a great distraction

http://www.marxist.ca/content/view/231/45/

The new highway in the fertile Afghan valley is not the road to peace.  The road to peace is stopping the destruction, is negotiating, not handing out candy.  The road to peace is rebuilding imaginations so that dreams

The part with her letter is incomplete, but that document is as she sent it to WWE. (http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/56861/post-519765.html#msg519765)

Yeah I know, just trying to point out what Kirkhill & midget-boyd91 where trying to point out

Ah so it wasnt just me. I thought the old 'pootah hadnt downloaded the thing properly.

241 said:
I am fairly sure you can't hear rage in the neck veins of a new highway...
And here i was thinking that the marxists included highways as people too

Yeah they might, maybe I should rephrase that to "I can't hear..."

241 said:
Yeah I know, just trying to point out what Kirkhill & midget-boyd91 where trying to point out
TRYING???!?!?!?! Everything that I say makes the point as sharp as a razor. I don't TRY to make a point, I SUCCEED.  :D

But on track again.  Are her little article/blurbs a daily thing with the newspaper, or are they just whenever she has them written?
Because I am VERY VERY eager to see what (if anything) she is going to say about Rick tearing her a new one in her next piece of work garbage.

found that he is the HCol of 12 wing sherwater.  Not a bad fit, this hour has 22 min was filmed in Halifax, there must be a streeter with a sea king crashing in the background on one of the shows.

Still glad to see that he is an HCol, suprised that its not the Royal Newfoundland Regiment, that would have been a perfect fit.

Danjanou said:
Golfman, Noreen BA (Alberta), MA, PhD (Western Ontario). Professor. Associate Dean of Graduate Studies.
Canadian literature, film studies, women's literature, critical theory.

Interesting: I dont see any reference to qualifications or achievements in history, politics, international relations, or military studies.  The only part she seems to be basing her expert opinion on is the 'critical' part 'cause the 'theory' she's spouting isnt very logical.

Perhaps someone should tell her to 'STAY IN YOUR LANE'.  

:nana:

Kirkhill said:
Same here

Perhaps its all part of her normal delivery.  Disjointed, quotable non-thoughts that can be strung together as necessary by a suitably Independently minded editor to produce the appropriate story.

Yup, pulled an old term paper I wrote for one of her classes with her comments on it, looks about right ::)

I am beginning to think this Rick guy is the answer to the army PR problems i do not consider myself a fan of his tv show but I am a fan of him the as a person.
as the lady who wrote this story I think she is witch, she writes a story and makes it sound like the man asked to lose his legs just in time to ruin her holidays. i do not know the medic in question or any other wounded soldier, i have been away too long i guess to know mnay of those left. But it sickens me to think that people who think like that are allowed to voice thier opinions and get paid for it.
Rick keep up the good work and maybe you will be promoted to H General or H CDS

commie prof said:
Here you go;

About 2,200 Canadians are serving in Afghanistan, with most based in Kandahar. Since 2002, 26 Canadian soldiers and one diplomat have died in Afghanistan.

I was sure that as of 12 Jan 07, the count was 42. I guess research is becoming a lost art at MUN, when even the profs forget how to do it.

36 men died last year alone - does'nt that warrant some news coverage - especially at christmas?

GO!!! said:
I was sure that as of 12 Jan 07, the count was 42. I guess research is becoming a lost art at MUN, when even the profs forget how to do it.

36 men died last year alone - does'nt that warrant some news coverage - especially at christmas?

That ruins the taste of chocolate though.  Puts a total damper on egg nog.  Let's not even get started on what it does to fruit cake!  ::)

Back